While driving around town, you reach a curved road so you attempt to make a turn. But on the exact turning point, you notice that your car's steering wheel doesn't respond. When this happens, a terrible accident is most likely the next scenario. This problem is usually caused by a steering rack problem. To prevent yourself from getting into such a disastrous situation, it's important that you install a high-quality steering rack. And to give you an idea on which brand would be worth your time and money, here's what we think about the A1 Cardone steering rack:
A1 Cardone steering rack features:
- Sold individually
- Comes complete with inner tie rods
- Remanufactured from high-quality materials
- Built to match OE capability/li>
- Offered as an OE replacement
- With micro-finished surfaces
- Includes 100% new O-rings and lip seals
- Offers a long service life
- Gives a smooth steering response
- Operates through hydraulic power
- Covered by a three-year or 36,000-mile A1 Cardone limited warranty
We tested the A1 Cardone steering rack on our 2011 Ford Expedition and found these good and bad points:
- The steering rack is easy to install; you just need to allot 30 minutes and prepare a few inexpensive tools
- It provides our Expedition with a smooth steering response, resulting in easier turns.
- It's as tough and reliable as a new steering rack.
- The included O-rings and lip seals make way for a quicker installation.
- It's just like our factory steering rack due to its equal capacity and quality.
- There are no leaks even after our three-mile drive.
- It's a bit expensive compared to other steering rack brands such as AC Delco and Atlantic Automotive Ent.
- It's remanufactured so it would be better if its warranty could be extended more.
The steering rack from A1 Cardone offers superb features such as easy installation and micro-finished surfaces. It's an OE replacement so there's no trouble with the installation. Built tough and reliable, this steering rack offers a long service life, removing your worries of a premature replacement. Aside from its outstanding durability, the A1 Cardone steering rack also boasts its OE capacity. It replaces your stock component directly with the same performance and quality. With its three-year or 36,000-mile warranty, you're assured that A1 Cardone has got your back. So if you're looking for a high-quality steering rack, we suggest you try A1 Cardone.