AEM has always committed to providing air intake systems that are engineered to perform. Although this may sound like a marketing pitch, its participation in racing circuits and off-road championships are enough to validate their claim of being the best in performance air filters and air intakes.
- March 18th, 2008: AEM was awarded the 2007 Manufacturer of the Year Award at the Off-Road Impact Trade Show & Conference. They were chosen for the vital role they played in the off-road industry as its performance products have been featured in numerous race teams and off-road projects.
- June 30, 2009: Carl Renezeder, an AEM-sponsored off-road race car driver, wins three racing series in Lake Elsinore.
- July 27, 2010: Another AEM-sponsored racing team, Gardella Racing, takes 2nd place at the Formula D Throwdown. The event, held at Monroe, Washington, was a weekend filled with intense rounds and racing-car setups. The participating driver, Ryan Tuerck, comments that "he was very happy with the performance of their vehicles and of the entire team."
- July 7, 2011: For his second achievement as an AEM-sponsored driver, Carl Renezeder secured his Double Points Lead at the Utah's Miller Motorsport Park.
- October 2, 2012: Lance Doss showed off his modified muscle car, a 2006 Charger R/T, with its equipped AEM air intake at the 2012 West Coast Car Shows.