Your car's timing belt is responsible for turning the camshafts using torque from the engine. It turns the camshafts while making sure that they are synchronized with the pistons. Without a properly working timing belt kit, your camshafts may get misaligned, and the water pump may stop functioning as well. That is why it's a must that you get a high-quality timing belt kit for your car. And to give you an idea on which brand to trust, here's what we have to say about the AISIN timing belt kit:
AISIN timing belt kit features:
- Sold as a kit
- Manufactured using only top-grade materials
- Includes a water pump
- Features easy installation
- Complete with installation instructions
- Available in natural finish
- Offers maximum performance
- Built using the latest technology in parts manufacturing
- Crafted to match or exceed OE specifications
We tested the AISIN timing belt kit on our very own 2012 Honda Odysset, and we noticed the following good and bad points:
- You can enjoy a breezy installation, thanks to its OE-like quality and specifications; you just need to allot an hour and prepare a few handy tools.
- It's sturdy and reliable; we took a six-mile drive around town, and it didn't show any signs of damage.
- It works well with our stock components, so we didn't have to buy separate parts to go with this new timing belt kit.
- You can readily notice you car's enhanced performance while driving your first few miles.
- It comes with a water pump included in the package, bringing you convenience and saving you some bucks from getting a separate pump.
- It's available as a whole kit, so there's no trouble getting the related parts needed in the timing belt replacement.
- It's a bit pricey compared to other timing belt kit brands such as Gates and Beck Arnley.
- It doesn't offer any warranty coverage unlike other timing belt kits.
Therefore, we say...
The AISIN timing belt kit offers maximum performance and durability, resulting in a longer service life compared to regular timing belt kits. It's easy to install, involving only some tools and an hour of your time. In addition, it gives your vehicle an added performance boost, which comes noticeable even on your first few miles. So if you're on the hunt for a replacement part that's not just functional but also durable, then we suggest you take a shot with the AISIN timing belt kit.