Anco Wiper Blade
With winter and harsh weather conditions posing a threat to your driving, you wouldn't want to stay behind with irregular wiper blades in your ride. Why not replace them with new car wiper blades to keep unwanted elements away from your view? For a blade that ensures longer service life and durability despite any circumstance, get the Anco wiper blade. Designed as a direct-fit OE replacement to your old stock, this wiper blade from Anco is guaranteed to be compatible with your vehicle. Measuring... 20 inches long, this AeroAdvantage series windshield wiper blade from Anco is designed as aerodynamic for effective wiping functions even at high speeds. It's made from advanced DuraKlear-plus wiper element that provides a streak-free wipe and ensures clear view at all times to make your drive safer. Anco wiper blades also come with kwikConnect installation system, an advance device for easy installation or removal of the blade.
Going on a road trip, especially on rough and sandy surfaces, exposes your vehicle to tons of dirt and debris. One of the first parts of your car to get dirty is the windshield. When your vehicle's windshield becomes too dirty, it becomes difficult to see the road, leading to unwanted accidents. That is why you must always have a properly working wiper blade. It cleans your windshield so that you can still have a clear view of the road even while trailing. And to guide you in choosing the perfect wiper blade, here's our brief opinion on the Anco Winter wiper blade:
Anco Winter wiper blade features:
- It comes as a 22-inch hook-style blade.
- Installation instructions are included with the package.
- It's crafted with a heavy-gauge steel bridge.
- It comes with an extra thick DuraKlear wiping edge.
- It has a heavy-duty frame covered with rugged rubber.
- It's equipped with the latest Anco technology that prevents the joints from freezing.
- It undergoes strict laboratory tests to ensure maximum performance and quality.
- It's available as an OE replacement product.
- It's covered by a one-year Anco limited warranty.
We tried the Anco Winter wiper blade on our 2011 Toyota Prius, and here are some of our observations:
- It installs easily thanks to its KwikConnect system, which allows the wiper blade to be installed and removed easily.
- Its extra strong rugged cover prevents ice, snow, and slush from accumulating and keeps the wiper joints from getting frozen.
- Its heavy-gauge steel bridge can handle abuse better than regular wiper blades.
- The blade's super thick DuraKlear wiping edge keeps it flexible even under extremely low temperatures.
- Its black finish makes the wiper blade compatible with our 2011 Prius' style.
- It's backed by a one-year Anco limited warranty.
- The price is a bit higher than other brands like Trico, Installer Edge, and Bosch.
- It's sold individually so if you need a pair, you'll have to buy them separately.
The Anco Winter wiper blade can endure extreme weather conditions, especially during winter. You're assured that it will not break due to its remarkable flexibility, a result of crafting the blade with rubber material. It's also easy to install so you don't have to worry about following tedious and complicated installation instructions. So if you're into easy-install, affordable wiper blades, then we suggest you try the Anco Winter wiper blade.