Affixed at the front of your car, the headlight gives you better visibility of the road ahead. This light assembly provides illumination most especially when you're driving during the night or through dark places as well as under harsh weather conditions. Without a high-quality headlight, you are exposing yourself and those around you to great danger. It's a good thing there's Anzo Headlight. This sturdy and high-quality headlight is offered in pairs. You don't have to worry about it ruining the... way your car looks as this headlight is stylish enough to boost your car's looks without negating safety. The Anzo Headlight is among the few auto components you can truly rely on. It casts off bright illumination and owes its excellent quality to the utilization of C.A.D. You are rest assured that it is made of tough and resilient materials, as this particular headlight is D.O.T. compliant to FMVSS-108. If you want to enhance safety and style, nothing else does that better than adding on the Anzo Headlight. Take a look at our site today and see for yourself. Then you'd know that driving through dark places, at night or during severe weather conditions would never be a problem again when you have this premium headlight.
Driving safely at night or along dark, unlit roads requires having a high-quality headlight. Your car's headlight enables you to see the road clearly. In addition, it lets other drivers nearby know of your presence, where exactly you are driving on the road. This prevents collisions and other road accidents caused by the lack of sufficient lighting on either the vehicle or the surrounding. To ensure that this doesn't happen, it's a must that you choose the best headlight suited for your car. It's not an easy task, considering the numerous headlight brands out there. That is why we've tested the Anzo headlight for you, and here's what we have to say:
Anzo headlight features
- Available in composite type
- Made with a crystal, diamond cut design
- Comes with headlight bulbs
- Has a plastic, crystal clear lens
- Computer-designed to maximize safety
- Manufactured with OEM-style weather-tight connections
- Uses an advanced CCFL technology
- Approved by DOT and SAE
- Covered by a one-year Anzo limited warranty
We rolled out our 2009 Ford Explorer and tested the Anzo headlight; here's what we found out:
- It's quick and easy to install; we used only simple, non-expensive tools.
- Its sleek design adds a stylish look on our Explorer.
- Its light is bright and highly efficient; it doesn't drain our battery.
- It gives out a stronger beam compared to our stock headlight.
- It resists water and moisture; we tried pouring water on the headlight continuously, and no amount of water penetrated it.
- The Anzo headlight endures our Explorer's excessive vibrations; it didn't get damaged even after we tried running on rough roads.
- The price is well worth it; it's cheaper than other headlight brands like IPCW and APC.
- There are no instructions included in the package, which is crucial for beginner DIYers. But the installation is easy for those familiar with the vehicle's lighting system.
- It's difficult adjusting the headlight due to the lack of aiming instructions.
Anzo headlights produce an outstanding beam, resulting in a bright and clear light while driving on the road. Aside from offering safety to you and to others around you, it's also easy to install. Its plug- and-play design is suited for anyone wanting to have a quick headlight installation. Moreover, the Anzo headlight is resistant to water and moisture, resulting in a longer service life.