Anzo Tail Light
An indispensable safety device, the tail light illuminates so that your vehicle can be seen by motorists behind you. This device at your car's rear end emits red light. The tail light is useful especially at nighttime, when your car needs to be more visible to the vehicles behind you. Thus, your car has to be equipped with a reliable set of tail lights to prevent collisions. Good thing performance lighting manufacturer Anzo USA offers the affordable and high-quality Anzo Tail Light for various c...ar makes and models. What sets the Anzo Tail Light apart from other tail lights? For one, you can be sure of its quality. Anzo USA makes sure that each tail light undergoes rigid tests before its release. Also, each tail light is tested under different conditions such as humidity, rain, and even shock. The tail light from Anzo USA has a crystal clear lens and comes in appealing finishes such as chrome, black, carbon fiber, and red. If you're looking for a high-quality, dependable tail light, then it's the Anzo Tail Light you need. It complies with D.O.T. standards so you have nothing to worry about. Why not view our array of Anzo tail lights today and see for yourself?
Anzo USA has over 30 years of experience in providing vehicle owners with quality automotive lighting. But even these years of experience aren't enough to prove the resilience and durability of its tail lights. That is why to find out if it stays true to its promise of providing the "best quality performance lighting at an affordable cost," we've installed an Anzo Euro tail light on our 2013 Chevy Tahoe and test-drove it in normal street driving conditions.
- Altezza/Euro style with clear, plastic lens and chrome housing
- Computer-aided design for improved safety and a more stylish appearance
- OEM-style, weather-tight fit and wire connections
- Sold in a set of 2
- DOT and SAE compliant to FMVSS-108
- Backed by a 1-year Anzo limited warranty
- The Anzo tail lights improved the style of our Tahoe upon installation. It gives off a well-designed and distinct aftermarket look that instantly grabs attention when out on the streets.
- Aside from the finish and construction of the part, its fit was also first rate. The fit was very clean and tight, similar to the original part.
- Installation was fairly easy. A novice DIYer with little electrical know-how can easily plug-and-play these tail lights without any problems.
- Even without upgrading the stock bulb, the Anzo tail light provided a brighter light. Its reflective quality and design was able to instantaneously alert tailgaters while we were test driving our Tahoe.
- The part did not come with a circuit board. We had to purchase one before we could finish the installation.
- Although installation was manageable, the Anzo tail light did not come with any instruction manual or guide. We had to refer to a repair guide from a competitor's site for detailed steps.
- The wiring harness that came with the part looked a little weak. It could use a little more protective tubing to boost its durability. It was also a bit longer than we had expected and it dangled in the cavity when connected. We cut and spliced the harness to ensure a more apt connection.
- The part featured little electronic modules that took time to fit into the cavity where the light was mounted. But once we got around them, the rest of the process was a breeze.
The Anzo Euro style tail light is a good replacement part if you're looking to upgrade your vehicle's style quotient. Although it is quite expensive compared to other tail lights, the brighter illumination without having to replace your stock bulbs already saves you the extra cost of upgrading to LED or halogen bulbs. The Anzo tail light's computer-aided design and OEM-style fit allows it to perform as well as the OEM LED lights found on upscale vehicles.