Auto Com Clutch Kit
An automobile needs a clutch to disconnect the wheels from the engine when braking. If properly kept, the clutch can last for more than 80,000 miles. However, clutches are no exception to the normal wear and tear as they deteriorate when their friction material wears out. When that happens, a clutch begins to slip and loses control of the engine and wheels. Now that's a dangerous scenario! To help you deal with this problem, the Auto Com Clutch Kit was designed. The Auto Com Clutch Kit, which in...cludes a pressure plate, a clutch disc, and an alignment tool, is truly a package you can rely on when it comes to clutch problems. Plus, this total package of a kit is proven not only as a trusty partner but also as a tough cohort, its components being made from sturdy materials. So, don't hassle yourself with a faulty clutch. Get the amazing Auto Com Clutch Kit only from your trusted online auto shop, Auto Parts Warehouse, and solve the problem now!
Smooth and accurate gear-shifting, strong clamping force, and longer life spans for both your brakes and your tires-these are just some of the benefits and added perks you expect to get from your road monster's clutch assembly. You may be extremely happy with the stock you have right now, but just like any other part of your vehicle, your current clutch assembly is bound to fail at some point. When this happens, of course, you would want to get nothing but the best replacement for your damaged stock. Considering all your expectations for a replacement clutch assembly, let's see if Auto Com's famed clutch kit is the right one for you.
- Organic clutch discs
- OE replacement
- Diaphragm pressure plate style
- Sprung hub clutch-type
- Includes alignment tool, pressure plate, pilot bearing, clutch disc, and release bearing
- Carries a 12-month or 12,000-mile limited warranty from Auto Com
We installed the Auto Com Clutch Kit on our Honda Civic, and here's what we think:
- The organic discs performed well, as our Honda Civic battled out the stop-and-go traffic, which is normal for city driving.
- Power handling can reach up to 400 horsepower-the material can definitely withstand extreme temperatures.
- The clutch kit's OE feature makes it very easy to install.
- It comes with all the necessary hardware, especially the pilot and the release bearings.
- It does not require long bedding or break-in period. It can actually function well even without the bedding phase.
- Gear-shifting is smooth and hassle-free in all speed levels, and the clutch kit works really well with the Honda Civic's transmission system.
- The clutch pedal feel is just right-not too hard and not too soft.
- Clamping force and grip is superb especially in making sharp turns and sudden stops.
- Its one-year limited warranty is relatively longer than the 90-day warranty period offered by other brands.
- The price is a little more expensive than other clutch kit brands, but compared to leading clutch kit manufacturers, Auto Com's kits are still cheaper.
- Auto Com's organic clutch tends to overheat when overly used, but it still has the capacity to return to normal condition even after the overheating occurs.
- A little noise and few shudders were present at the beginning, but all these disappeared after a few days.
After a series of test drives in the city streets and the vast freeways, Auto Com's clutch kit did not disappoint. Our Honda Civic glided through the roads like a champ, and it faced the challenging stop-and-go traffic just like a pro. Shifting from one gear to another was definitely a breeze, and we don't have any complaints about the grip and clamping force.
Although Auto Com's clutch kit is prone to overheating, its high-quality materials and top-of-the-line manufacturing make it possible for the clutch assembly to return to its normal operating condition in no time. With its OE quality and numerous added benefits, paying a little more bucks for an Auto Com clutch kit is absolutely worth it.