Your car's factory control arm allows you to have control over your vehicle's suspension. However, complete suspension control can only be offered by a high-quality adjustable control arm. Over time, your car's stock control arm may break or get damaged, making a replacement necessary. To make sure that you get only a top-notch component, we have tested the Beck Arnley control arm on our 2009 Toyota Avalon. And here's what we found out:
Beck Arnley control arm features:
- It's an OE replacement product; it's custom-made to fit your vehicle perfectly.
- It's created to match or even go beyond OE capacity.
- It has an adjustable design perfect for your car.
- It's manufactured using Beck Arnley's latest technology in suspension parts.
- It's crafted using premium steel for maximum durability.
- It comes with ball joints and bushings included.
- It passed the company's strict quality standards.
- It works well with your stock suspension parts.
- It's backed by a 36-month or 50,000-mile Beck Arnley limited warranty.
Our 2009 Toyota Avalon got to experience using the Beck Arnley control arm. And here's our opinion on the component:
- Installing the control arm is easy and simple; you just need to use a few inexpensive tools.
- It effectively suspends bumps and assists the Avalon's steering knuckles.
- Firm launches and an improved handling are very noticeable even on the first few usage of the control arm.
- It enhances our ride comfort and safety through improving the Avalon's resistance to vibration.
- There's no need to change the whole suspension system since this control arm works well with our factory suspension parts.
- A better rear traction gives us solid take offs and corner exits.
- It's sold at a more affordable price compared to other brands like Replacement and Daystar.
- The control arm's fittings does not come greasable, which could've kept the chassis from squeaking.
- It's available in one color only, which is a black finish.
The Beck Arnley control arm provides a number of unique features that aid the vehicle's suspension system. It enables you to control the car's suspension by allowing you to adjust it. In addition, this control arm comes with an easy-install feature so you won't have to worry about following tedious installation procedures. With its OE capability, you can expect nothing less than a top-notch performance. So if you're on the hunt for a component that's worth your money, we highly recommend the Beck Arnley control arm.