You can turn your car's steering wheel thanks to one of the most vital components of the steering mechanism, the tie rod end. With its inner and outer end, this part transfers force from the rack gear to the steering knuckle, giving you the ability to control the steering wheel. Moreover, you can adjust its length using the adjusting sleeve. However, not all tie rod ends are of high quality. So to guide you in picking the perfect one, here's what we have to say about the Beck Arnley tie rod end:
Beck Arnley tie rod end features:
- Sold individually
- Offered as an OE replacement
- Comes in a non-greasable type
- Built using only top-grade materials
- Recommended for OE-comparable usage
- Comes in a natural finish
- Works well with stock steering system components
- Suitable for long-term usage
- Features easy installation
- Backed by a 36-month or 50,000-mile Beck Arnley limited warranty
We tested the Beck Arnley tie rod end on our 2009 Jeep Wrangler and found the following ups and downs:
- Its OE-comparable characteristics ensure a direct fit, so you don't have to worry about the tie rod end being too short or too long.
- It's easy to install; you just need some 30 minutes time and a few inexpensive tools.
- Our 2009 Wrangler is easier to steer and cornering is never a problem.
- It works smoothly all throughout your drive, allowing you to go places without the anxiety of running on curvy roads.
- It's sturdy and reliable; the tie rod end didn't form any damage even after our ten-mile drive around town.
- It's a non-greasable tie rod end, so adjusting it may be a bit troublesome.
- It's more expensive than other tie rod end brands such as Meyle, Mevotech, and Sankei.
The Beck Arnley tie rod end gives superb steering performance and reliability. It makes steering better and more precise. Aside from giving you the freedom to make turns easily, it's also highly durable. It doesn't break despite long, continuous usage, resulting in a long service life. In addition, its OE-comparability gives you peace of mind when it comes to the product fit. This way, you can just take out the old tie rod end, and replace the new one directly onto the stock's place. So if you're into a durable and outstanding component, then we suggest you try the Beck Arnley tie rod end.