Driving safely can only be done with a properly working brake system. With numerous vehicles and civilians out there, driving on the road can be as hazardous as it can be. That is why it's important to ensure that your brakes are functional before going out for a drive. One simple trick to do this is by installing a high-quality brake shoe set. It carries the brake lining in the drum brakes, and presses this lining against the drum's inner part, causing your vehicle to slow down or stop. And to help you in choosing which component offers maximum benefits, here's what we have to say about the Bendix brake shoe set:
Bendix brake shoe set features:
- Sold as a two-wheel set
- Underwent precision riveting
- Comes with rust-inhibiting protection
- Features brake friction block cracking prevention
- Offered as an OE replacement
- Crafted using only high-quality materials
- Works well with brake system factory components
- Features perfect fit for your vehicle's rear
- Available in a relined condition
We got the chance to try the Bendix brake shoe set on our very own 2012 Honda Odyssey. And the following are some of our observations:
- The installation is quick and easy; it only takes up to 30 minutes for beginner DIYers.
- It's suitable for OE-comparable usage thanks to its OE-like quality.
- You'll readily notice the improvement when braking, especially on lower speeds.
- It doesn't get damaged easily, resulting in a long service life.
- There's no need to worry about the brake shoe set's durability; it didn't form any sign of wear even after our five-mile drive.
- It's sold in a two-wheel set, providing you with everything you need to complete the installation.
- You can bid goodbye to rust problems because this brake shoe set features rust protection against shoe rust jacking.
- It's more expensive compared to other brake shoe set brands like Centric and MK Kashiyama.
- It would've been better if it came with a warranty coverage.
The Bendix brake shoe set lives up to its promise of providing superb braking performance. It lets you drive with confidence, knowing that your brake shoe set is durable and reliable. Aside from the high quality of materials that were used in crafting this component, it also boasts its easy-install feature. It provides you with the convenience of a hassle-free installation, thanks to its OE-comparability. So if you're into a brake shoe set that's worth your time and money, we suggest you try the Bendix brake shoe set.