Keeping your vehicle in its best condition requires proper care and maintenance. One way to protect your car from getting damaged is by installing a high-quality soft top. Aside from protecting your vehicle, a soft top also makes your car look brand new. However, not all soft tops offer similar features and benefits. So to help you in choosing which soft top brand to buy, here's what we have to say about the Bestop soft top:
Bestop soft top features:
- Sold individually
- Crafted using premium mildew-resistant fabric material
- Comes in a black denim finish
- Featured DOT-approved heat-sealed , clear vinyl windows
- Uses industrial-strength thread and water-tight sealed seams
- Offered with heavy-duty, molded tooth YKK zippers
- Comes with provision for two doors
- Available with two tinted windows
- Installs directly on factory original hardware
- Backed by a two-year Bestop limited warranty
We tried the Bestop soft top on our 2004 Jeep Wrangler and noticed the following ups and downs:
- You don't need new hardware, since this soft top installs directly on your factory original hardware.
- It's effective in stopping leaks thanks to its premium fabric material and water-tight sealed seams.
- Its black denim finish gives our 2004 Wrangler a stylish look and feel.
- It's easy to use; its zippers allow you to install and remove it quickly.
- It returns to its normal shape after using it even for more than six hours.
- It's a good shield against flying debris and other weather elements while driving on the road.
- It also protects the vehicle from UV rays, and it doesn't shrink in any temperature.
- It doesn't include doors with the package.
- It's more expensive compared to other brands, such as Rampage and XSkinz, that offer cheaper options.
Therefore we say...
The Bestop soft cover comes with lots of features in store for its users. Among its benefits is the soft top's fabric material, allowing it to stretch for easy installation and return to its normal shape after use. There's no need to worry about the fitting, since this soft top installs directly over your factory-original hardware. In addition, it gives an added appearance boost to your vehicle courtesy of its black denim finish. It prevents leaks from entering your car, and it offers a long service life thanks to its heavy-duty zippers. So if you're into an accessory that's worth your money, then we recommend the Bestop soft top.