Bosal Catalytic Converter Replacement
You've got to have a new catalytic converter, because we all do our part to keep the air clean, and you've got a test to pass. A Bosal Catalytic Converter is a solid and reliable choice, because you just can't go wrong when you get a product from the same manufacturer that Audi, Rover, Jaguar, and Saab choose for their OEM parts. You just want a part that does its job, runs clean, and lasts long, and you get a five year warranty on the catalyst, and a 2 year rust through warranty. They'r...e designed for easy installation in your specific vehicle configuration, usually using all the existing hardware, so there's no beating on pipes with a hammer, because everything just goes right into place. This company has been making exhaust parts since blacksmith Karel Bos started making tailpipes in 1923, and they've been advancing the technology for over 80 years. Of course, these converters will pass all EPA specs with flying colors, and that's what you need it to do, so there's no reason to look any further. A Bosal Catalytic Converter is a fine part at a fine price, and you'll be doing your part to keep us all healthy. Shoppers should get quality sales assistance while buying reliable automotive parts. Thus, we've established a twenty-four hour a day technical help call center to aid you with your requests. Everybody hates to pay for shipping, that's why you always get FREE shipping on every order over $50. If you can find a better price, give us a call - we will beat any price advertised elsewhere.
Your stock catalytic converter can be causing a huge drag on your engine's power. That is why most drivers opt to install a performance cat-con in order to achieve maximum benefits. Performance cat-cons usually provide better fuel efficiency than factory converters. Moreover, they are less prone to clogging unlike stock ones. So to improve your vehicle's fuel efficiency, it's best that you get a high-quality or performance cat-con. And to give you an idea on which brand would be worth your money, we've tried the Bosal catalytic converter on our 2010 Ford Escape. Here's what we have to say:
Bosal catalytic converter features:
- It comes in a natural finish for a neat and clean look.
- It's available as an OE replacement; no modifications required.
- A longer service life is expected due to the component's stainless steel case.
- The tube is made of tough steel material.
- It's legal for use in all 49 states with California as an exception.
- It's designed to maximize the flow surface area, allowing the exhaust to move freely out of the car.
- It provides higher fuel efficiency compared to factory catalytic converters.
- Its structure is capable of cutting through toxic gases without causing exhaust flow backups.
- It 's compliant to the strict emission standards set by the federal government and SAE.
- It's crafted and tested using international standards of quality.
- It's backed by a five-year or 25,000-mile Bosal limited warranty.
We tested the Bosal catalytic converter on our 2010 Ford Escape, and below are some of our observations:
- It's very easy to install; being an OE replacement speeds up the installation.
- Dust and rust are no longer problems since the catalytic converter's case is made of stainless steel.
- It enables you to drive in any state thanks to its 49-state emissions legality.
- You can expect a long service life due to the cat-con's sturdy metal structure.
- It isolates OBD-II issues, which usually occurs in most universal catalysts.
- It effectively filters toxic gases using precious metals and substrates that consist the cat-con.
- It's offered in an affordable price; much cheaper than other brands like Omix and Crown.
- Although stainless steel is a durable material, aluminum could have been used for better rust prevention.
- You can't drive in California because this product is only 49-state legal, but it's not that bad since you are free to drive anywhere else you want.
Therefore, we conclude...
Bosal's catalytic converter stands out from other cat-cons in a way that it offers lots of features, including a boost in performance. In addition to converting harmful gases into non-toxic ones, this cat-con serves the user right by isolating OBD-II issues frequent in most universal catalysts. So if you're looking for a cat-con that's worth your money, we recommend the Bosal catalytic converter.
- Bosal Center Muffler
- Bosal Connecting Pipe
- Bosal Connecting Sleeve
- Bosal Down Pipe
- Bosal Elbow Pipe
- Bosal Exhaust Bolt
- Bosal Exhaust Bracket
- Bosal Exhaust Buffer
- Bosal Exhaust Clamp
- Bosal Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Bosal Exhaust Gasket
- Bosal Exhaust Hanger
- Bosal Exhaust Hardware
- Bosal Exhaust Manifold
- Bosal Exhaust Manifold Clamp
- Bosal Exhaust Mount
- Bosal Exhaust Mounting Kit
- Bosal Exhaust Nut
- Bosal Exhaust Pipe
- Bosal Exhaust Pipe Gasket
- Bosal Exhaust Seal Ring
- Bosal Exhaust Spring
- Bosal Exhaust System
- Bosal Exhaust System Kit
- Bosal Exhaust Tip
- Bosal Flex Pipe
- Bosal Front Pipe
- Bosal Gasket