Brembo Brake Disc Replacement
You like to push your vehicle hard, and that's why you chose to install genuine Brembo brakes, because they're the company that competitive drivers count on in extreme situations. One of the most crucial elements of the edge this company provides lies in their advanced brake disc and mounting technologies, which provide truly superior performance. Their floating disc mount system reduces the amount of unsprung weight that the system holds, and what that means is that you get better pedal fee...l and handling, as well as reduced heat-related stress. The system uses an aluminum alloy hat, and it allows a controlled degree of float, both radially and axially. Carefully engineered springs preload the assembly a bit, and that reduces noise. The one piece discs you'll find in the Sport and Gran Turismo lines use a gooseneck area that minimizes thermal distortion, so you don't get warping when you push the system hard. You've really got to feel a set of Brembo brakes to realize what a difference it makes to go with the best, because you get quicker, more solid performance and a more comfortable ride. No part of the system is more important than genuine Brembo Brake Discs, so order yours now. We know you always deserve superlative customer service when ordering high-quality car parts from us. To support that need, we built a 24/7 sales assistance hotline to help you with your questions. Nobody likes to pay for shipping, so your parts come with FREE shipping on every order $50 or higher. If you can find a better price, give us a call - we will meet or beat any advertised price for auto parts.
What makes up a good brake disc? Although the answer may differ depending on who you ask, experts believe that these qualities comprise a top-notch brake disc: is able to minimize brake noise and vibration, contains a high percentage of carbon in High-Carbon discs, and is able to cool the system effectively. To help you with choosing a brake disc that comes with these attributes, we tried the Brembo brake disc on our 2009 Honda Accord, and here's what we have to say:
Brembo brake disc features
- It's made of a special cast iron that contains a high percentage carbon.
- It's equipped with an advanced Pillar Venting Technology (PVT).
- It comes with an Easy Check system to indicate wear and tear.
- It's approved by Technischer Überwachungs-Verein (TUV), the prestigious German technical testing association.
- It's manufactured to meet ISO quality standards.
- It's corrosion-resistant, resulting in a longer service life.
- It comes in a direct fit to your vehicle.
- It's backed by a two-year Brembo limited warranty.
Upon testing the Brembo brake disc on our 2009 Accord, we found these boons and banes:
- There's very minimal brake noise and vibration during our four-mile drive.
- Ride comfort is relatively better, and braking is faster than before.
- Our Accord's stopping performance is improved; we had shorter braking distances in both low and high speeds.
- Being a direct fit, installation is very easy.
- It's compatible with our Accord's stock master cylinder and ABS parts.
- Aside from handling well on our 2009 Accord, it also looks great on our car.
- The brake discs are a bit larger than our stock discs, but they work well in 17" wheels.
- There's some noise upon the first few brakes, but it diminishes as your drive further.
- It's more expensive than other brake disc brands such as EBC and Centric.
What we think
Brake discs from Brembo live up to its promise of an enhanced braking performance. It's easier to stop, and it doesn't take long before noise and vibration are eliminated throughout your drive. In addition, it has an Easy Check feature, which is very convenient in wear and tear detection. It removes the need for constantly checking your brake discs or waiting for the first signs of brake damage. Add to that the fact that the brake discs come in direct fit to your vehicle, making the installation a lot simpler than others.