CCI Wheel Cover
Whether you want to upgrade the appearance of your road surfer or you just want to replace your worn-out stock, purchasing new wheel covers for your vehicle's wheels is definitely a great idea. Wheel covers are primarily used to cover up the unattractive sight brought about by your tire's lug nuts. In addition to their aesthetic contribution, wheel covers can also prevent dirt and other road debris from getting stuck in your vehicle's tires. Made from either plastic or steel material, these protective coverings are available in various designs and patterns. With all the available options in the online market, looking for the perfect wheel covers for your vehicle will definitely be a tough challenge. Let's see if a CCI wheel cover can instantly end your search.
CCI wheel cover features
- CCI Premier Series
- Made from heavy-duty ABS plastic
- Available in silver finish
- Features a hole or slot pattern with 24 depression design
- Direct fit
- Sold individually or in sets of 4
- 16 inches in diameter
- Comes with wire rings and spring steel clips
- Equipped with a "no-rattle" retention system
We installed these CCI Premier Series wheel covers on our 2008 Toyota Sienna, and here's what we have to say:
The good stuff
- Their sturdy ABS plastic material guarantees a longer service life since they are less prone to oxidation than their steel counterparts.
- CCI's wheel covers also gave our Toyota Sienna van's wheel hubs and lug nuts some additional protection against road dirt and moisture, which are the top causes of rust accumulation and corrosion.
- Their shiny silver finish also gave an instant boost to our vehicle's look.
- The complementary wire rings and spring steel clips were very helpful during the installation. The wheel covers' direct-fit feature also made it easier for us to set up the covers in a flash.
- Their "no-rattle" retention system was also very helpful in keeping these wheel covers secured in their place. There were no clunking noises and unnecessary vibrations.
- CCI wheel covers are cheaper than the OE wheel cover replacements, but we still got the same quality, appearance, and performance.
The bad stuff
- CCI wheel covers do not carry any warranty privileges from the manufacturer.
- Although we did not encounter any problem during the installation of CCI wheel covers, some car owners complain about the units' fit and compatibility with their vehicles.
The bottom line
CCI wheel covers have been installed in our 2008 Toyota Sienna for more than 8 weeks now, but there are still no signs of wear or rust on the units' surfaces. The ABS plastic material is really strong enough to withstand the challenging terrain and varying weather conditions in our area. We are also impressed by the elegant look of the wheel covers' silver finish. The installation was a breeze, and we had all the necessary clips and fittings because they are included in the package.
Although the wheel cover does not carry any warranty from CCI, we are still satisfied with the benefits we got from this purchase. We gained so much from these covers even though we paid a little. Considering all these, it is safe to say that the CCI wheel covers we got for our Toyota Sienna were definitely an awesome investment.