Centric Brake Pad Set
Your car's brake pads are the brake assembly's lifeline. Without these pads , your car brakes are left with a set of clashing metals bound to destroy each other. That is why it is important to get a brake pad set that will adequately control the contact of these metal contraptions in your car's brake assembly. To find out which brake pad will effectively manage the friction inside your car's brakes, we've installed a Centric Premium brake pad set on our '98 BMW 740iL for brake-in through stop-and-go traffic.
- OE-comparable performance and fit
- Shims included
- Linear response in either hot or cold operations
- Backed by a 90-day or 3,000-mile Centric limited warranty
- Bedding in the Centric brake pad set was very easy. We spent less time breaking in the pads and more time in testing its actual performance on a variety of driving conditions.
- o During the break-in period of the pads, we instantly noticed smooth stopping power with just a faint noise. The brake performance increased as we continued to test-drive the '98 BMW 740iL for another 40 miles.
- Two weeks after the set was installed, we checked the rotors for possible dusting. We were very pleased as we found very few traces of dust--very minimal to be a cause for alarm.
- o The brake pad set was very easy to install. It perfectly matched the OE specifications of our '98 BMW 740iL.
- This brake pad set had lower braking force and fade resistance as compared to its semi-metallic formulation.
- Price is a little steep. But if you don't have time to properly break-in the pads, the cost is well worth it.
- The 90-day warranty is a bit limiting. Other brands offer up to 12 months coverage.
The Centric Premium brake pad set can restore a vehicle's brake performance by providing superior stopping power during different driving conditions. Its braking response and consistent performance is commendable and highly recommended for street driving. Although the set is a bit more expensive than similar products from other brands, the reduced breaking-in period is something that's worth paying extra for.
- Centric Axle Hub Assembly
- Centric Brake Caliper Repair Kit
- Centric Brake Disc
- Centric Brake Drum
- Centric Brake Hardware Kit
- Centric Brake Hose
- Centric Brake Master Cylinder
- Centric Brake Pad Sensor
- Centric Brake Shoe Set
- Centric Clutch Hose