If you want to preserve your car's brand new look, then you need to protect it from getting damaged by road debris and other weather elements. One way to do so is by using a car cover. A high-quality car cover provides the needed protection in order to shield your vehicle against dirt and damage. However, not all car covers available in the market are of top quality. To help you with choosing the perfect car cover for your car, here's what we have to say about the Coverking Triguard custom car cover:
Coverking Triguard custom car cover features:
- Sold individually
- Specifically designed for use under a carport or in the home garage
- Offered in a sophisticated gray color
- Made of a UV-treated soft, light, and strong three-layered material
- Uses an economical fabric suitable for light weather conditions
- Protects the vehicle from minor nicks, scratches, and small hail
- Keeps the vehicle's interior from fading
- Crafted and cut on state-of-the-art CAD/CAM systems
- Sewn with neoprene elastic tensioners and heavy wax-coated thread
- TS16949 and QS-9000 quality certified
- Recommended for everyday use
- Covered by a one-year Coverking limited warranty
Upon testing the Coverking Triguard custom car cover on our 2011 Honda Civic, we noticed the following advantages and disadvantages:
- It's offered as a direct fit product, making the installation quick and hassle-free.
- It shields our 2011 Civic from nicks and scratches that can damage our car's finish.
- It's made for outdoors so it's perfect for parking your car under a shade during road trips.
- It's durable and leak-resistant thanks to its seam, which has a back up stitch in case the main stitch fails.
- There's no need to worry about the UV rays of the sun because this car cover is UV-treated to protect it from the sun's radiation.
- It's a bit costly compared to other brands, which offers cheaper options such as Garage Pro and Rugged Ridge.
- It comes in gray color only; more color choices would have been better.
The Coverking Triguard custom car cover is one tough cover, which delivers superior protection and durability. Thanks to this cover's top-grade material, you're confident that your car is protected from minor nicks and scratches, keeping your vehicle in its good, almost-new condition. Aside from being easy to install, it also preserves the environment by cutting on car wash needs. So if you're into a car cover that offers not just high quality but also easy installation, then we suggest you try the Coverking Triguard custom car cover.