A sleek and stylish car, a comfortable ride, and a fun driving experience - these are just some of the joys you can get from driving your own vehicle. Getting to places becomes hassle-free and enjoyable, as driving on both short and long trips become your new hobby. However, you notice that your back hurts after driving for a few miles. Your back and neck start to itch and you're clueless what is making these happen. Most probably, your car seat cover is either of low quality or is already worn out. To prevent this, you can invest on a high-quality car seat cover. And to help you with choosing which cover to buy, we've provided here a brief yet detailed review of Coverking Ballistic seat cover.
Coverking Ballistic seat cover features
- It comes in a direct fit to your vehicle.
- It's made of Cordura-Ballistic fabric
- It's available for first, second, and third row seats (depending on your vehicle).
- It uses an Ultra-Durable material; a high-density, 1680-denier fabric.
- It's stylish and trendy, with an array of dynamic colors.
- It's covered with a one-year warranty.
We tried the Coverking Ballistic Seat Cover on our Mazda 3, and here's what we have to say:
- The custom seat cover is very easy to install.
- The side-impact airbag works properly even after installing the seat cover.
- We feel comfortable while driving due to the seat cover's thickness.
- Our dog's scratches are no match for the cover's durability.
- The deep-woven, textured pattern of the seat cover gives your interior an instant, carbon-fiber look.
- The seat cover is easy to clean and maintain in good condition.
- There were some wrinkles on the seat cover due to the Cordura-Ballistic material being stiffer than ordinary fabrics.
- The cover was a bit loose on first installation, but it fits better after some time.
- It's a bit pricey compared to other brands, such as CalTrend and Saddleman, which offer cheaper seat covers.
It seems that the Coverking Ballistic seat cover really is the king when it comes to seat protection. You're assured of a comfortable ride and smooth, uninterrupted seat functions. Aside from some wrinkles on the Ballistic seat cover, we find no other drawbacks with the Coverking seat cover. It's even great for carrying your pet cat or dog with you, since it's sturdy enough to resist their scratches. Moreover, the seat cover is easy-to-clean so maintaining it brings almost no hassle at all.