It would be so much cooler if that green puddle on your garage floor was a sign that you suddenly developed a super power. But sadly, it's only a sign that your radiator is corroded, leaking, and in need of a replacement. Because it plays the important role of saving your engine from overheating, you need to replace it as soon as possible. At the same time, the part you replace it with should be of a high quality because it does such an important job. If you're considering getting the CSF radiator, let us share with you our recent experiences with replacing the original equipment on our Integra with one of these.
CSF radiator features:
- a new OE replacement that's sold individually
- the engine oil cooler, transmission fluid cooler, and tank are made out of plastic while the core material is made out of aluminum
- comes in one row with a 1.25-inch inlet and a 1.5-inch outlet
- comes with a two-year CSF limited warranty
- The price is so affordable that we could buy another one if we needed to. It's much cheaper than the ones sold from our local auto parts store.
- Even though we didn't order the part to be rushed or specially delivered, it still arrived three days after we bought it online.
- It looked like was designed with preventing rust in mind since the fittings, nuts, and bolts that came with the product is made out of brass.
- The build quality really shows through since even the drain plug looked better than the OEM.
- The fit was the same as the stock product since it bolted up nicely with the surrounding OE parts and hoses.
- We're quite happy with its performance, especially because it maintains the engine's temperature even when it's really hot outside.
We didn't like...
- We're a bit worried that it has a lot of plastic components that might not last for long.
- We would have appreciated instructions to help us with the removal of the lower transmission lines. We found out that we needed a fuel line tool.
So we say...
Overall, we found that the CSF radiator was a good deal, especially since we got it online for such a low price. Despite the lack of instructions, the installation went smoothly since it fit well with all the original parts. We're quite happy with its anti-rust design and quality. We'd buy this product again, so we're quite confident in recommending it to you.