A vehicle's motor and transmission mount isn't just a simple backbone structure to your car's important functioning parts. It is also vital piece of your vehicle's overall performance and safety. Without this mount, your car is left with uncontrollable vibrations and torque that could hamper your control over it. That is why having a stable and reliable motor and transmission mount is a must. To find out which mount would provide the longest lasting performance, we've installed a DEA motor and transmission mount on our 97 Mazda and took note of what is it that makes this replacement mount a bestseller among car owners and enthusiasts.
- OEM quality chassis components
- Black, abrasion-resistant finish
- Manufactured to reduce wheel hop and traction loss
- Stable design that helps prevent damage to other components under the hood
- This replacement motor and transmission mount was relatively easier to install than the one we had fitted on the Mazda. We didn't have any difficulty fitting the mount on the motor and transmission and most of the installation time was devoted to taking the originally installed part out of the car.
- After installation, the Mazda instantly felt more solid when cornering. We also observed smoother gear engagement and better throttle response during the course of our test drive through normal highway traffic. No torque steer was observed as well.
- This motor and transmission mount costs less but functions just as well as other well-known auto part brands.
- Although installation went smoothly, we had to replace a few accessory parts for proper fitting. The bolt pattern was different and the motor and transmission mount would not fit on the Mazda.
- We observed that unless the car is in a higher RP range during takeoff from a stand still, the Mazda experienced some shuddering and vibration noises during start up. It does however fade away once the car gets acclimated.
The DEA motor and transmission mount is a cheap, but high quality, replacement part that can effectively protect your vehicle's motor and transmission. It features a heavy-duty and stable design that rivals most known motor and transmission mount brands. Although getting a perfect fit could be difficult, installation is still a breeze when compared to other kinds of mounts.