Your car's running boards are built tough to offer a long service life and outlast your rig. However, continuous usage may cause it to get worn or damaged, therefore needing replacement. In order to get high-quality running boards, you need to know the right brand that suits your needs. And to help you in choosing which one to go for, here's what we have to say about the Dee Zee Brite-Tread running boards:
Dee Zee Brite-Tread running boards features:
- Sold in a set of two
- Offered with a Brite-gard power-coated finish
- Made of corrosion-resistant Brite-Tread aluminum
- Available in a classic style and a diamond plate finish
- Equipped with QuickBracket system
- Available as full length running boards
- Uses aluminum for its step pad material
- Offered as a direct fit product
- Comes in a Brite-gard powder-coated finish
- Comes with tread pattern
- Available in both cab sections and bed sections, depending on your truck
- Comes with built-in mud guards
- Covered by a one-year Dee Zee limited warranty
We took our 2012 Chevy Silverado on a test drive to see if the Dee Zee Brite-Tread running boards can stand up to the challenge. And here's what we found out:
- They're custom-made for our 2012 Silverado so we had no trouble installing them; no drilling required.
- There's no need to worry about rusting and oxidation, since these running boards are made from high-strength diamond-plate aluminum.
- You can enjoy superior traction thanks to the running boards' tread pattern.
- Their classic style and diamond plate finish give our Silverado a rugged appearance and blank footing.
- It's really cheap compared to other brands like Owens Products, Bestop, and Putco.
- They don't come lighted unlike other running board brands.
- Their warranty coverage can still be extended, providing users with peace of mind and assurance that Dee Zee has got their backs.
The Dee Zee Brite-Tread running boards stand out from others through its unique features. Its diamond-plate aluminum material makes it strong and durable, therefore lasting longer than other running boards. Moreover, you can enjoy these full length running boards with their rust and oxidation-resistant finish. They're easy to install so you won't need to spend another dime in asking for professional help. So if you're on the lookout for a component that offers both high quality and affordability, then we recommend the Dee Zee Brite-Tread running boards.