INNOVATION AT ITS FINEST
When it comes to manufacturing high-quality parts that are made using superior technology, no other name comes to mind but DENSO. At present, DENSO offers the automotive industry its First Time Fit® brand of products. This particular line is designed with utmost precision and accuracy, so that buyers like you will have nothing to worry about in terms of product fit.
Here at DENSO, we aim to provide the market with simple yet innovative solutions to today's demanding automotive needs. Our main priority is customer satisfaction; that is why all our aftermarket products are built to OE standards and feature the latest upgrades.
Initially, Nippondenso Co., Ltd. was limited to manufacturing electrical components and radiators. However, everything changed in 1961 when the company was awarded the Deming prize-a prestigious honor given to businesses that follow Japan's very stringent quality control measures. Nippondenso was the first one to receive this outstanding recognition among all automotive parts suppliers in Japan. At present, DENSO continues to dominate the market as a leading supplier of first-rate automotive technologies, systems, and components.
During the 1960s, DENSO was among the first to adapt integrated circuits in creating automotive products. Today, DENSO continues to meet the evolving needs of consumers by striving for constant innovation. You can definitely count on us as we continue to find ways by using core technologies and adapting them to new applications.
THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE COMPANY
We here at DENSO strive for nothing but the best when it comes to the quality of our products. Because of this, we make sure that our company is powered by a team that is definitely the best at what they do. We have the best engineers and technicians that work closely with 50 DENSO-trained World Skills Olympics medalists in order to ensure quality and reduce cost while creating revolutionary developments in processing methods and mechanisms.
OUR VISION FOR 2015
DENSO is grounded on the philosophy: "Contributing to a better world by creating value together through a vision for the future". We wish to create an advanced automobile society where people and cars exist in complete harmony. In line with this, we have formed the DENSO Vision 2015 milestone where we aim to be recognized for "Delivering Consideration and Fulfillment to People Around the World" by the year 2015.
DENSO Technical TrainingClose
DENSO OE Vehicle Library TutorialClose
DENSO Parts Professional Website TutorialClose
DENSO Technical Training Seminar Overview Close
How to install a DENSO Cabin Air FilterClose
How To Change DENSO Brand Spark Plugs Close
How To Change a DENSO Windshield Wiper Blade Close
DENSO Electric CompressorsClose
DENSO First Time Fit Automotive Parts Close
Our top-quality air filters feature the following:
- Multi-layer design - traps various sizes of dirt particles
- High airflow rate - gives improved engine performance and fuel economy
- Superior dust holding capacity - prolongs filter life
- Maximum efficiency - protects the engine from wearing out
Every time you're on the road, you encounter pollen, dust, dirt, and many other types of contaminants that may pollute your cabin air. To preserve your health, DENSO has created its line of First Time Fit® cabin air filters that are designed to trap contaminants in order to give you cleaner air to breathe while you drive.
Our first-rate oil filters are equipped with the following components:
- Silicone Anti-Drainback Valve - prevents rough starts caused by oil coming out of your engine
- Torque Stopper - makes installation and removal of the filter easy; prevents leaks caused by under-torquing
- Pre-Lubricated Molded O-ring - seals the filter effectively
- Heavy-duty Steel Case - gives outstanding structural integrity and hydrostatic burst protection
The accumulator is designed to store the refrigerant when it is not in use. It also captures moisture and debris to prevent them from contaminating the refrigerant or your entire system.
Our fuel pump products are equipped with the following:
- Turbine Technology - makes your system quieter by delivering fuel with minimal pressure pulsation
- Armature - minimizes noise and vibration; ultra-high balanced
- Choke Coils - minimizes radio interference
- Check Valves - maintains the consistency of pressure in your system for superior hot fuel handling characteristics
- Brushes - durable, efficient and designed for low-resistance operation
- Relief Valve - protects your fuel delivery system
Our high-quality spark plugs feature the following:
- 100% Pre-fired - ensures the best quality
- Copper-glass seal - bonds your center electrode and insulator for a gas-tight seal; maintains the right amount of heat and keeps out hot combustion gasses
- Five-rib design - prevents flashover and lessens voltage loss
- Purified alumina powder insulator - allows the material to stand up to extreme stress by providing dielectric strength and thermal conductivity
Our ignition wires feature the following:
- Carbon impregnated fiberglass core - provides superior conductivity
- Fiberglass braid - provides maximum strength
- Conductive silicon layer - prepares the component for high-temperature performance and EM/RFI noise suppression
- Silicon insulation - provides superior dielectric strength and heat performance
- Reinforcing member - gives added strength and terminal retention
- High temperature "Class E" silicon jacket - withstands extreme heat and cold, harmful chemicals, and excessive moisture
- Wire-wound layer - suppresses EMI/RFI noise
- KEVLAR-reinforced core
- Ferrite-impregnated layer
Our heavy-duty wiper blades feature the following:
- High-precision dualblade cut - delivers a cleaner wipe
- Low profile insert - minimizes hard streaks by improving contact angle on windshield
- Special rubber compound - protects from extreme elements and gives quieter operation
- All-metal frame - provides maximum strength and durability
- Evenly-spaced contact points - provides even pressure across the wiping edge for better performance
Our long-lasting starter components are equipped with the following:
- Armature - cleaned; high-voltage tested
- Commutator - performance tested; polished; gauged
- Clutch Assembly - torque-tested; re-lubricated
- Bearing - tested to OE standards; repacked with OE-grade lubricant
- Rotor/Stator - cleaned; insulation tested to 600 volts
- Slip Ring - re-machined to an average of 8 microns (20 micron run-out maximum)
Our premium-quality alternators are equipped with the following:
- Housing - damage checked; re-trapped to OEM specs
- Bearing - tested to OEM specs; re-packed with OEM grade lubricant
- Stator - insulation tested to 600 volts
- Rotor - performance and insulation tested to 600 volts
- Slip Ring - re-machined to an average of 8 microns (20 micron run-out maximum)
- Voltage Regulator - tested to OEM specs
- Rectifier - performance tested to 300 volts
- Hardware - stripped and replated
First Time Fit®
Works the first time and each time
All DENSO First Time Fit® products, which include A/C compressors, alternators, starters, ignition wire sets, oxygen sensors, fuel pumps, cabin air, oil and air filters, wiper blades and more, are designed to OE-standards. All these components are built with utmost precision for exact replacement, so you have nothing to worry about in terms of fit. Surely, you'll get the job done the first time around.
A tradition of innovation.
Here at DENSO, we continuously search for simple yet innovative solutions to address the changing and growing demands of car owners all over the globe. By using the latest technologies in the industry and ensuring that our aftermarket products are built to OE standards, we are able to provide the market with nothing but the best. With DENSO's First Time Fit products, you can be confident that you have the right parts with the perfect fit all the time.
Why Trust Denso?
Quality, Reliability and Value.
With DENSO by your side, you can rest assured that your aftermarket products are made with the same quality as OEM parts. We value the trust of our customers above everything else; that is why we make sure that all our components are made with utmost precision and care. This is made possible by our ISO/TS16949 factories all over the globe. Additionally, we also subject our products to rigorous safety and performance tests to ensure that they meet OE standards. To top it all off, DENSO is the first automotive parts manufacturer honored with the prestigious Deming Award in 1961. As you can see, we are backed by years of experience that no other brand can match.