Denso Oxygen Sensor
When it comes to engine function, you already know that there a lot of important factors at play. No engine runs entirely on its own - and it's for this reason that you need to have the right auxiliary parts and systems in place to keep everything in top working order. With a Denso Oxygen Sensor, for example, you'll be able to attain maximum engine efficiency and full-on fuel economy - a great set of results from any component. Every Denso Oxygen Sensor is precision-machined and construc...ted to meet the highly customized demands of a high-performing engine. Look for construction based in high-quality stainless steel, porous polytetrafluoroethylene, fluorine rubber, aluminum oxide, high-grade platinum, and ceramics - all of which work together seamlessly for great function from top to bottom. With the right Denso Oxygen Sensor at work in your vehicle, your fuel injection system will be provided with accurate information and thereby provide your engine with the critical air-fuel mixture to keep things together - and that's something any driver can appreciate. Denso rigorously tests each and every oxygen sensor it produces, meaning you can trust these components to go the distance with your vehicle each and every day. Shoppers certainly deserve fantastic support and help when purchasing high-quality auto parts from us. Because you deserve that, we created a 24/7/365 technical help call center to support all your calls. To make a good deal even better, there is FREE shipping for every order greater than $50. If you spot a better price somewhere else, give us a call - we will beat any legitimate auto part price.
When it comes to oxygen sensors, the name that has pioneered all of its advancement is Denso. Ever since the development of fuel injection systems, Denso oxygen sensors have been there every step of the way. But what does that say about the performance and quality of these sensors? To find out if they can live up to their history, we've installed a Denso oxygen sensor on our 02 lexus IS300 for a test run.
- High-quality stainless steel with aluminuim oxid trap layer and double protection layer
- Contains Porous PTFE filter
- Meets OE standards; OE fit and design
- Comes with a 12-month Denso limited warranty
- Everything needed for replacement was included with the part, making installation a breeze. The instructions included were very helpful. It provided our team with understandable illustrations to guide us through the entire process.
- It perfectly fits the 02 lexus IS300's B1S1 and B1S2 applications.
- After two weeks of using the new O2 sensor, no check engine light problems due to a cat flow issue were experienced.
- Being an OE part, the Denso Oxygen sensor bolts up nicely with the original wiring/plug. We didn't have to buy a replacement cable to fit the sensor.
- Splicing the wires took a considerable amount of time. Unless you're knowledgeable with wire splicing and electrical installation, we do not recommend DIYing this installation job.
- The shrink-tubing provided for sealing the splices had considerable downtime. It took longer for it to shrink down, tighten up, and be ready for use. We had to wait for a couple of hours just to be sure that the splices were sealed and ready to go.
- This part isn't simply plugged in to get it to work. We had to do minor modifications to ensure effective function.
The Denso oxygen sensor is probably the best kind of sensor for a 02 lexus IS300. Being an OE product, the Denso oxygen sensor has the same specifications as the original part, which ensures the same kind of performance and function. Although its price is a bit steep and installation can get a bit tricky, you will never go wrong with an OE replacement part.
- Denso A/C Clutch
- Denso A/C Condenser
- Denso A/C Expansion Valve
- Denso A/C Receiver Drier
- Denso ACC Cabin Filter
- Denso ACC Cabin Filter Set
- Denso Air Filter
- Denso Air Mass Meter
- Denso Air Mass Sensor
- Denso Alternator
- Denso Cam Adjust Solenoid
- Denso Camshaft Position Sensor
- Denso Crank Position Sensor
- Denso Direct Ignition Coil Boot
- Denso Drier Desiccant Element
- Denso Fuel Injector
- Denso Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Denso Fuel Pump
- Denso Fuel Pump Assembly
- Denso Fuel Pump Relay
- Denso Fuel Strainer
- Denso Idle Control Valve