EBC Brake Disc Performance
When it comes to the health of your brakes, you never want to take any chances. Your brakes represent one of the most important keys to a safe, healthy vehicle - meaning that you need to take the initiative to keep them in great condition at all times. With an EBC Brake Disc, you'll be getting an incredible top-quality component that is specifically engineered for great braking performance in a wide variety of driving conditions and situations. No matter what kind of vehicle you drive, the c...hances are pretty good that there is an EBC Brake Disc out there to match your make, model, and application. A great example of an available brake disc from EBC is an Ultimax non-drilled brake disc. This incredible component offers high-quality iron casting and precision machining guaranteed to meet the specifications of the original equipment that came from the factory. Do you have a vehicle that spends a good deal of time in rough situations? Perhaps an Ultimax sport rotor might be a great choice with its unique slotted design featuring innovatively machined slots at an angle that helps to encourage the removal of grime, water, and brake pad dust. Any way you look at it, an EBC Brake Disc is a great choice for a wide variety of vehicles and applications - so check one out today. All of us certainly deserve superb help when considering quality auto parts for a car or truck. For our valued customers, we built an always-open sales help desk to support all your questions. Everyone hates paying for shipping, so we always provide FREE shipping on every order at least $50. If you spot a lower price elsewhere, let us know - we will meet or beat any legitimate auto part price.
When it comes to getting new brake discs, you know that it's time for a replacement when your car starts shaking and making grinding noises each time you put your foot on the pedal. You also know that they're essential components because they slow down or stop your wheels from turning thanks to its partnership with the brake pads. However, you may not know which brand to get, especially since there are tons of good aftermarket manufacturers today. We were in the same boat recently, so we thought we'd share our experience in getting EBC brake discs for our 2006 Honda Civic.
- We got brake discs from EBC's Ultimax BlackDash series.
- They were a pair of direct fit replacement for the discs at the front of our car.
- Each disc was made from gray cast iron and plated with a black zinc finish.
- They had a vented construction and a slotted design.
- They had an EBC warranty that lasted for six months or 10,000 miles excluding wear and tear or race use.
- The price of these discs fell below our maximum budget of 300 USD. We ordered them together with new EBC brake pads from the same website on a Sunday. The packages were at our doorstep by that Tuesday, so that was quite a short waiting period.
- Installing them along with the new pads went like clockwork.
- We could immediately notice the improvements in performance. Our Civic stopped quickly yet smoothly whenever we wanted it to. We think it had better stopping power than when the car was brand new.
- The rotors seem to dissipate the heat well and with little brake dust thanks to their slotted design. We're quite optimistic that the new pads will last for a long time.
- While we were still braking them in, the new rotors made squeaking noises. It's mostly quiet now that that period's over, but we do occasionally hear a wind noise when we brake heavily.
- The black finish wore off too quickly, which was unfortunate because it looked very stylish, especially with the slotted design.
Now that the squeaking's gone, we're extremely pleased with the performance of our new brake discs. We're certainly quite happy that it's better than the OE and that it quickly takes away heat. While the black finish faded, we do think that they still look good on our Honda. Now that we installed these new EBC brake discs, we could see why they've gotten raves for other users and why they've got a good reputation.