EGR Vent Visor
There are times when you are driving that fresh air is just what you need. Getting that air is not always as easy as it sounds. Sure you could roll down your window, but then you are blasted with wind, and even rain, snow, or sleet could pelt you as you get your fresh air. An EGR vent visor can help you with getting fresh air and avoiding the annoyances as you drive. This accessory allows fresh air into your vehicle while deflecting any natural elements like wind, rain, snow, or sleet. This more... practical accessory also allows protection while slightly opening the windows to keep your interior cooler in a hot parking lot avoiding damaging heat buildup. EGR vent visors are intended to be installed over every side window. The exact number that you will need to install depends on what type of vehicle you have. These visors are made of a tough acrylic and do not easily chip or break. They install easily using 3M acrylic foam tap, and come in two different finishes. They come in either a dark smoke color, or a 3D carbon fiber finish. Either choice looks stylish. Go ahead and get fresh air while keeping out the elements at the same time by using an EGR vent visor. Gearheads definitely deserve high quality sales assistance while shopping for good quality car or truck parts. For our valued customers, we make available an always-online sales support call desk to support all your calls. Nobody likes to pay for shipping, so we always provide totally free shipping for every order greater than $50. If you find a better price, give us a call - we will meet or beat any price advertised elsewhere.
Getting wet while inside your car is something that you would never want to experience. But if you install a vent visor on your windows, you can cruise the highway with your windows down without worrying about raindrops getting inside. Vent visors are a good add-on that also lets you have fresh air inside your car while you drive, making you enjoy long trips down a path with fields alongside. Plus, you will be able to give your air conditioning unit a rest if you have these. If you are looking for this kind of product, then opt for trusted names like EGR. However, let us first see if this brand's SlimLine product will provide the benefits you exactly need.
- Made of acrylic
- For front and rear
- In-channel type
- With dark smoke finish
- Comes with a lifetime EGR limited warranty
We tested this component on a Chevrolet Silverado and a Mitsubishi Eclipse, and here is what we have to say:
- The in-line feature really showed what it was about. We were able to install the visors into the channels of each window without any hassle.
- The acrylic material looked dependable and sturdy, something that would be tough enough to withstand strong winds and rain.
- The slim design of the vent visors did not add any drag to the ride when the Silverado and the Eclipse were driven.
- The vent visors were really slick and stylish, adding to the overall aesthetics of the two cars.
- It was not able to reduce wind noise that much when we had an open-windowed ride with the Silverado and the Eclipse.
- The QA inspection stickers were put on the tape side of the vent visors. It was quite difficult to remove those stickers and have the adhesive totally cleaned off.
- The in-channel design prevented us from closing the windows in one try. Sometimes, the glass of the windows would hit the channel, preventing the windows from closing completely. It was a real hassle trying to close the windows in several attempts.
With its good design and looks, this product from EGR is a sure grabber. But since aesthetics is not the sole factor that you have to consider, you would be better off looking for something more functional and less troublesome. This product is competitive price-wise, but you have to consider the long-term experience that you will have once you have tried these vent visors on.