Flowmaster Exhaust System Performance
If you have a performance vehicle, one of the best things that you can do for it is to install a performance exhaust system, such as a Flowmaster exhaust system. Flowmaster exhaust systems are available for a wide range of cars and trucks, and they come in several different series. Flowmaster 40,50, and 70 exhaust systems are designed for very powerful cars and trucks, and they are particularly suited for muscle cars. The Flowmaster 60 series exhaust system is one of the most versatile Flowmaste...r exhaust systems available, and it fits on a range of vehicles from compact cars all the way up to trucks. The Flowmaster 80 series exhaust system is designed for transversely mounted exhaust vehicles or those that require greater ground clearance. No matter what type of Flowmaster exhaust system you choose, it is manufactured out of tough and durable 16 gauge anodized steel and mig-welded for the sturdiest construction. Flowmaster exhaust systems are designed to flow freely, allowing you to generate the maximum amount of power from your engine. The deep and powerful sound of all Flowmaster exhaust systems sounds simply amazing and may be their best trait, despite all the power that can be wrung from them. Motor hobbyists should certainly get superb service while purchasing reliable auto parts. That's why we established an always-online technical assistance call bureau to answer all your requests. To make a good deal even better, all parts come with 100% free shipping for all orders more than $50. If you find a better price, give us a call - we will meet or beat any advertised price for auto parts.
Your car's exhaust system is responsible for letting harmful gases flow out of your vehicle. Aside from keeping the car's system clean of combustion-produced gas, it also provides your desired sound. However, not all exhaust system brands can offer you superb performance matched with a great sound at the same time. So to give you an idea on which brand to select, here's our short review of the Flowmaster exhaust system:
Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust system features:
- It readily enhances performance, sound, and MPG right after installation.
- It comes as a direct fit; it's custom-made for your specific year, make, and model vehicle.
- It's made of large-diameter, mandrel-bent pipes.
- It's available in dual-exit, split-rear design.
- It uses a single inlet and a dual outlet muffler configuration.
- It has the capacity to moderate sound level.
- It comes with dual polished, stainless steel tubes measuring 2.5 inches each.
- It's suited for vehicles with single-flanged catalytic converter.
- It's offered with mounting hardware included.
- It's backed by a three-year Flowmaster limited warranty.
We tried the Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust system on our 2007 Ford Ranger, and came up with these observations:
- The installation is a breeze; being a direct fit surely speeds up the installation.
- It's made of aluminized steel, allowing it to resist corrosion better than plain steel.
- It comes in a natural finish for a neat and clean look.
- Being 50-state legal allows you to drive to any state without worrying about getting a ticket.
- It improves acceleration and offers passing power.
- There's a considerable increase in fuel mileage.
- It gives our truck an aggressive exhaust tone.
- It's a bit costly, especially for DIYers. Other exhaust system series from Flowmaster are cheaper such as Flowmaster Force II and Hushpower Diesel.
- Its three-year warranty is shorter compared to its stainless steel counterpart, which is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Getting the right exhaust system for your truck depends on your vehicle application. Usually, performance exhaust systems, like the Flowmaster American Thunder, costs higher than the standard exhaust systems. However, these exhaust systems would be your best bet if you want to achieve superior performance, deep sounds, and an increased MPG. The Flowmaster American Thunder is capable of improving your truck's performance as shown in our test drive. So if you're willing to go for the gold while enhancing your fuel mileage, then try this product.
- Flowmaster Balance Pipe
- Flowmaster Down Pipe
- Flowmaster Dual Exhaust Pipe Kit
- Flowmaster Exhaust Collector
- Flowmaster Exhaust Flange
- Flowmaster Exhaust Heat Shield
- Flowmaster Exhaust Pipe
- Flowmaster Exhaust Pipe Kit