Hidden Hitch Hitch Performance
No matter what kind of car, van, truck or SUV you drive, if you want to tow a trailer for your boat, motorcycle or ski-doo, or if you want to be sure that your camping trailer stays attached like it should, then there is only one name that you should trust: Hidden Hitch. Since 1968 Hidden Hitch has been making the finest, highest quality and most reliable trailer hitches you can buy. A Hidden Hitch Hitch comes in five classes, one is surely perfect for what ever you want to tow. These are not hi...tches of old that attach to your bumper. Instead all Hidden Hitch Hitches mount under your vehicle for security and safety. Choose hitches that can tow 2000 lbs. to hitches designed to pull 17,000 lbs over the Continental Divide and across the roughest terrain you will even encounter. You can install all of these hitches yourself and no special tools are needed. On some types you may need to drill small holes, but that is the extent of the expertise needed. If you have a pickup truck, there is s Hidden Hitch fifth wheel that is made with the same quality and reliability as all other Hidden Hitch Hitches. Gearhead hobbyists certainly deserve fantastic customer support while shopping for dependable car parts from us. That's why we established a 24/7/365 technical assistance hotline to assist you with your requests. Nobody likes to pay for shipping, so all parts come with totally free shipping on every order above $50. If you can find a better price, call us - we will meet or beat any price advertised elsewhere.
Spending your summer outdoors can be more enjoyable if you have with you all of your equipment for your activities. So you have your bike, fishing equipment, and perhaps a lot of necessities to be comfortable outdoors, but all of these will surely not fit inside your car. This is when you need a hitch. With this add-on, you will be able to tow another vehicle that will contain all of your adventure stuff. Outdoors will be just like your relaxing home. Do not cramp your family inside your vehicle together with all those trappings--use a hitch instead to make your life easier. Let us see if a Hidden Hitch Class III receiver hitch will be able to play its part in your long-sought family vacation.
- With an all-frame attachment
- With solid, all-welded construction
- J-pin ready
- With E-coat base and powder-coat finish
- Custom-made for perfect fit
- No drilling required
- With custom-shaped tubes
- Can accommodate between 5000 lbs. and 7500 lbs. of trailer weight
We tested this component on a Land Rover Defender and a Subaru Baja, and here is what we have to say:
- The component was really solid because of the all-welded construction. We loaded up to the maximum gross trailer weight indicated in the manual, and the component really did well in towing our load without signs that the receiver hitch would give way. The component was really dependable as long as you do not exceed the maximum towing capacity of your vehicle.
- The black powder-coating looked hard-wearing. We were very satisfied about how the component sat under the rear bumper without drawing too much attention before the trailer was attached for towing. The removable drawbars had a low-profile design that added to the flawless integration of the hitch to the rear of the two trucks.
- Good price and warranty offering.
- The installation instructions provided with the package were not very specific. We wished it could have provided tips on how to install those two outer bolts, which were very hard to access. The two little wires provided were not helpful at all because they were a bit frail.
This product has a lot of good reviews online, which is something you can count on. From our tests, the hitch allowed us to transport heavy cargo without difficulty. Although the installation was a bit hard (we actually needed two guys for it), its quality and value are enough for you to give it a try.