Husky Liners Floor Mats Performance
In the rain, in the snow and no matter how hard you try, dirt, water or grime always finds its way to the carpets on the floor of your car, truck, van or SUV. You try and keep them clean, still no matter what you do dirt finds your carpet. And so does that coffee that you swore you had finished before it spilled. Keep your carpet clean free and free from spills with a set of Husky Floor Mats. Even if you drive a van or SUV, Husky has floor mats for all three rows of seats. Choose from black, tan... or gray. These heavy duty floor mats will keep dirt, mud, grease and even cola off your carpet. Installing them is as easy as can be. Just take them out of the box and put them on your vehicle's floor. Husky Floor Mats are made to last, and the strong, durable ridges keep dirt off your carpet. They are also easy to clean. Take them out, shake them off, spray them with water form a hose, let them dry and they are ready to give your carpets miles more of protection from dirt and spills. Husky Floor Mats. Keep your carpets dirt and coffee-free. Auto part buyers certainly deserve first-rate support and help when shopping for dependable automotive parts. To support that need, we maintain a round-the-clock support and help bureau to answer your needs. Nobody likes to pay for shipping, so we always offer completely free shipping for each order $50 or higher. If you can find a better price, let us know - we always beat any advertised price for auto parts.
Even if you aren't driving around when it's raining or snowing, your vehicle's floors will still get wet. Muddy boots, spilled beverages, crumbled snacks, and cleaning accidents are just some of the ways that you could dirty up your carpets. If you want to ensure that the inside of your car or truck stays as good-looking as its outside, then you need to invest in some floor mats. These liners can make it easier for you to preserve the cleanliness and shape of your interiors. We recently bought a set for our 1994 Cadillac DeVille Concours because we wanted this "living room on wheels" to feel as cozy and luxurious for a long time.
Husky Liners heavy duty floor mat features
- Two pieces of American-made floor mats
- Directly fits the rear carpet area
- Made of rubber in a flat shape and a tan color
- Emblazoned with a plain version of the Husky logo
- Comes with a lifetime Husky Liners limited warranty
- When we got them we immediately noticed that they didn't smell like the other rubber floor mats that we've tried before.
- We installed these to the floor at the back of our Cadillac and we're quite pleased with the results. The fit was just right and the quality of an American-made product really shows.
- The deep ridges really help to contain spills and debris so that clean up is easy.
- We liked that the mats stayed in place even when we tried to scuffle them about with our feet. Upon inspection, we could see that they actually had nibs at the bottom that helped them stay in place and avoid slipping.
- The rubber mats are actually quite thick. We saw that the carpet underneath them was really benefitting from that since the thickness deadens some of the weight of heavier objects.
- It's a pricey investment, but we took the plunge anyway.
- We wish that we could have more customizable versions of these mats. The Husky logo is still quite conspicuous and we're hoping that there were more colors to choose from instead of just black, tan, or gray.
Ensuring that a vehicle's interiors look as good as its exteriors involves a lot of time, effort, and money. We've invested a considerable amount in these Husky Liners floor mats although they don't look like much at first glance. Still, we're amazed at how good they at protecting our carpets from small crumbs and big spills. It's a thick and heavy quality product from the USA. We're proud to recommend it to anyone who wants to spruce up their car cabins.
- Husky Liners Body Protection Film
- Husky Liners Cargo Box
- Husky Liners Cargo Liner
- Husky Liners Dash Trim
- Husky Liners Fender Vents
- Husky Liners Floor Liner
- Husky Liners Mud Flap
- Husky Liners Rear Window Protector
- Husky Liners Spare Tire Carrier
- Husky Liners Spare Tire Cover
- Husky Liners Storage Box
- Husky Liners Tailgate