IPCW Tail Light Performance
Your car's tail light is a safety feature that lets you be seen by other drivers coming from behind. This component includes the incandescent or LED bulbs and the plastic housing that protects these bulbs. The tail light works in conjunction with the headlights, which means that your tail light illuminates when the switch for your headlight is turned on. Without a functioning tail light, you increase your risk of getting bumped from behind because tailing vehicles will not see you from a certain distance. Always drive on the road safely by having quality tail lights like those from IPCW. However, before buying replacements, let us first see if this manufacturer's tail lights are of high value.
- Sold in set of two
- With a plastic, crystal-clear lens
- With gaskets for a tight seal
- Vented to prevent high heat damage
- Requires no-drill installation
- Street-legal and DOT-approved
- Comes with a six-month IPCW limited warranty
We tested this component on a Nissan Maxima and a Pontiac Grand Prix, and here is what we have to say:
- The tail lights installed on the rear of the Maxima and the Grand Prix without any considerable hassle. We just had to pry the old ones out and switch these new ones. The entire process took only fifteen minutes for each vehicle.
- The crystal lens looked thick enough and very appealing. The gasket was a very good feature that would prevent moisture from building up inside the lens. We showered water on the lens of each tail light to see if any leak would be present, but there was none.
- After ensuring that the relays of the tail lights were connected correctly to the power source, we drove each vehicle for thirty minutes. The tail lights of the Maxima and the Grand Prix came on when the headlights did. It meant that the connections were good.
- At around seven in the evening, we drove the two vehicles around the city to see if the tail lights would illuminate properly and would be visible enough. Luckily, we had no close contact with any tailing vehicle.
- The product did not come with bulbs that would have complemented it better.
- This product comes with a very high price compared with those from other brands.
This IPCW tail light looks good and performs as we expected. If not for being pricey, it would have been a highly likeable replacement component. Still, you have to find out if you will have a good experience with this tail light.