Since 1966, John R. Spring has been providing the state of Michigan with quality products and services that can improve automotive steering and suspension performance. It has a huge inventory of spring coils and other auto accessories. John R. Spring, however, is more than just a name--it'sprofile includes a bunch of facts and figures that translates to business success. Get to know the John R. Spring company with these important numbers that define this brand's history.
- 130,000: The size of John R. Spring's warehouse that houses one of the largest automotive springs in the Michigan area.
- 35: John R. Spring's years of providing quality services and products. As Michigan's steering and suspension specialist, this "Under Car Expert" carries a wide variety leaf spring, helper spring, and coil spring for different makes and models.
- 25: John R. Spring's years of being an accredited business under the Better Business Bureau. Aside from atheir complete line of products, John R. Spring also provides a variety of services, coupled with quality suspension components, to ensure the best applications of a vehicle.
- 4: The kinds of vehicles being serviced by John R. Spring. Its full range of OEM leaf springs, coil springs, and other accessories are available for passenger cars, light trucks, heavy trucks, and trailers.
- 3: The number of brands distributed by John R. Spring aside from their own line of products. These brands are Western Plow parts, Load Master Helper Springs, and Load Star Variable Rate Coil Springs.