Magnaflow Exhaust System Performance
When it comes to modifying your vehicle for maximum performance, there are numerous upgrades you can install. These include special fuel systems, air intakes and camshafts, as well as under drive pulleys and special performance chips. However, if your exhaust system is restrictive, your engine is still going to waste significant horsepower fighting exhaust backpressure, trying to rid itself of waste products. Install a genuine Magnaflow Exhaust System, and you'll recover that lost horsepower i...n no time. This is company whose employees obsess about engine performance. These are automotive engineering professionals who know what it takes to get the most from that engine, and put this knowledge into every single Magnaflow Exhaust system they produce. Unlike stock OEM exhaust systems that often have sharp, 90-degree "crush" bends and narrow, constrictive pipes, the Magnaflow Exhaust System has wide, unobstructed pipes that are mandrel bent for optimal exhaust flow. The straight, free flowing muffler is specially tuned to filter out harsh engine noises while allowing that aggressive rumble come through loud and clear. Polished, stainless steel tips provide a sharp, sporting look to the tailpipe. Don't settle for mediocrity. Go for excellence and install the best exhaust available - from Magnaflow. Car hobbyists want quality help when buying high-quality car parts. For our valued customers, we created a 24/7 support desk to aid you with your needs. Nobody likes to pay for shipping, so we always provide totally free shipping for every order $50 or higher. If you can find a better price, let us know - we always beat any price advertised elsewhere.
Despite its tough built, your car's exhaust system may get worn or damaged over time. That is why to keep your vehicle's systems clean, it's best that you get a high-quality exhaust system. It's easy to find one - just look for those made of durable materials like aluminum or stainless steel, and perhaps those which use mandrel-bent tubes. One good way to determine which exhaust system brand to trust is by reading product reviews like this. We've tested the Magnaflow Performance Series exhaust system on our very own truck, so here's what we have to say:
Magnaflow Performance Series exhaust system features:
- It's dyno-tested to show a decent increase performance and torque.
- It's proud of its great sound; a deep tone which signifies superb performance.
- It's 100% made of stainless steel, making it corrosion-resistant.
- It offers a long service life due to its resistance to dust and rust.
- It comes with fully polished mufflers that complement the vehicle.
- It's designed with a single inlet and a duel outlet muffler.
- It comes with the mounting hardware included.
- It's capable of moderating sound level.
- It's specifically engineered for your specific year, make, and model.
- It offers up to 10% increase in horsepower.
- It's a 50-state legal component.
- It's covered by a lifetime Magnaflow limited warranty.
Upon trying the Magnaflow Performance Series exhaust system on our 2010 Dodge Ram, we noticed the following ups and downs:
- Our 2010 Dodge Ram sounds better with the new mufflers installed.
- There's no need to worry about the mufflers getting dusty and rusty due to the muffler's stainless steel tubing.
- The increase in horsepower is readily noticeable; we're amazed at how our Ram's performance improved even in economy mode.
- We can drive anywhere since this exhaust system is 50-state legal.
- It's very easy to install; you just have to allot an hour for removing the old exhaust system.
- It gives great sound modulation; it sounds deep and throaty when you want it to, and purrs like a kitten along the highway.
- It's sold at a friendly price; it's not as expensive as other brands like Gibson and Banks.
- The sound is not that loud, but it's just right for our Ram.
- The tailpipe's design can be improved with a smoother pipe transition at its end.
The Magnaflow Performance Series exhaust system gives exactly what it promises - great sound, enhanced performance, and increased torque. It's easy to install and affordable as well. If you're on the hunt for a product that's worth your money, then we highly recommend you get the Magnaflow Performance Series exhaust system.