Preventing your car's oil from getting contaminated requires having a top-grade oil filter installed on your vehicle. This type of filter purifies oil from dirt and other solid particles like dust and carbon deposits. Without it, you risk your car from stalling due to impure oils supplied to your engine. This will most likely damage other nearby parts as well. That is why it's a must that you use only a high-quality oil filter. And to guide you in choosing which brand to rely on, here's what we have to say about the Mann-Filter Cartridge oil filter:
Mann-Filter Cartridge oil filter features:
- Sold individually
- Offered as an OE replacement
- Made from eco-friendly raw materials
- Lasts for 50,000 km in passenger cars and 150,000 km in trucks
- Features high dirt-absorption capacity
- Designed for a perfect fit
- Offers filter fineness appropriate for the engine's requirements
- Highly resistant to chemicals
- Comes in a leak-free housing
- Backed by a 12-month or 12,000-mile limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
We tested the Mann-Filter Cartridge oil filter on our 2011 Ford Escape, we've observed the following benefits and drawbacks:
- It gives our 2011 Escape superb filtration and extra engine protection against wear and damage, all thanks to this oil filter's premium quality and eco-friendly materials.
- Its high dirt-absorption capacity stands out from others, offering maximum preservation of your vehicle's oil supply.
- It's offered as an OE replacement, so you can expect a perfect fit and a hassle-free installation; all you need to prepare is a few simple tools and an hour to finish the installation.
- You're saved from the trouble of leakage, since this oil filter comes in a leak-free housing and is highly resistant to chemicals.
- It offers a long service life and prevents premature oil filter replacement.
- It's a bit pricey compared to other oil filter brands such as Full and OEA Genuine.
- It would be better if the warranty coverage is extended to more than 12 months, but one year isn't so bad.
Therefore, we conclude...
The Mann-Filter Cartridge oil filter performs its function well. It carefully removes dirt and keeps the oil in your car clean for use. It installs easily and lasts longer compared to regular oil filters. Moreover, it prevents oil leakage through its leak-free housing. So if you're after an oil filter that's durable and reliable, then we recommend the Mann-Filter Cartridge oil filter.