Mevotech Control Arm
Do you experience bumpy rides whenever you take your car out for a spin? Does it feel like you're riding a horse carriage as you go through every hump and potholes on the road? Then better inspect your car's suspension system and its parts, for they may very well be the culprits. When checking your suspension system, you may find that some of its parts need to be replaced. Take the control arm for instance. Your car's control arm connects the suspension system to the wheels for a smooth op...eration. So, if your car's control arm is defective, consider the Mevotech Control Arm as a replacement. It is designed to improve the quality of your suspension system. To fulfill its function, the Mevotech Control Arm is made from high-grade materials to endure any road condition. Moreover, getting a new Mevotech Control Arm is easy. Just provide Auto Parts Warehouse your car's specifications or browse our comprehensive online catalog to find a suitable control arm for your car. Hurry and place your orders now while stocks last.
Your vehicle may have all the high-tech features any driver could wish for in an automobile, but if it has worn-out parts that make it perform less than it should, then you have a problem. Grinding noise, vibrating steering wheel, and excessive wheel movement may not sound as alarming as a busted transmission or worn-out brakes, but they are good-enough reasons for you to inspect the underside of your vehicle for damaged control arms. We installed the Mevotech control arm to see if this OE-replacement part has what it takes to keep our Honda Civic running steady on the road.
- OE replacement
- OE comparable
- Precision engineered
- Front, passenger side location
- With bushings and ball joints
- Sold individually
What we liked
- The control arm was an exact fit. This OE replacement fits exactly like the stock part that we had.The part bolted right in perfectly. We had the part mounted in less than 30 minutes. Given the right tools, even amateur car mechanics can install the arm in under an hour.
- Right after we've installed the control arm and aligned the front end, we noticed that the clunking sound from the front of our vehicle is gone. The steering wheel also feels more stable with this new control arm installed.
- Driving at freeway speeds was pure bliss. We no longer feel any excessive movement from the wheels even at high speed.
- It already comes with bushing and ball joints. That eliminates the need to order and pay for suspension parts separately.
What we didn't like
- The Mevotech control arm is pricier than other control arms sold in other online stores. We found other control arms from other brands, with bushings and ball joints included, that are not as pricey as this one.