Mevotech Tie Rod End
Have you checked your tires lately? Are they wearing out faster than you expected? This may be caused by a defective tie rod end. You better see if there is a free play when you rock the front wheel back and forth. If so, get a Mevotech Tie Rod End. The tie rod end is designed to join your car's tie rods and steering knuckles with utmost efficiency. This way, you can travel through any road condition smoothly. And you don't have to bother in figuring out where to get a Mevotech Tie Rod End, ...because Auto Parts Warehouse can provide you this Mevotech product along with other high-quality Mevotech products. All you have to do is browse our online catalog and get the Mevotech Tie Rod End that fits your car's specifications. Once you've purchased a new tie rod end, head to your trusty mechanic and have your toe alignment reset to fully enjoy the benefits of the reliable Mevotech Tie Rod End.
You're driving along the highway as you make a sharp turn to the right. Unfortunately, your steering wheel suddenly becomes stiff, and you are unable to steer your car into the right track. Most probably, you have a bad tie rod end. However, choosing a replacement tie rod end can be a bit tricky. Not all brands offer the same features. So to give you an idea on which brand would be worth your money, we tested the Mevotech tie rod end. Here's what we have to say:
Mevotech tie rod end features:
- Sold individually
- Built to match or go beyond OE capacity
- Manufactured using only high-quality materials
- Offered as an OE replacement
- Comes in a non-greasable type
- Available in a polished finish
- Gives a connection strength equal to the strength of the rod
- Offers a long service life
- Works well with factory steering components
- Can be cleaned easily using simple cleaning tools
- Includes the bearing required for the installation
Upon trying the Mevotech tie rod end on our 2011 Honda Civic, we noticed the following good and bad points:
- It's easy to install thanks to its OE-replacement attribute; all you need is a bit of patience and a few handy tools
- Its durable enough to withstand user abuse; we tried driving for about ten miles, and we didn't experience any trouble with the car's steering system.
- You don't have to buy additional components or change the whole steering system, since this tie rod end works with your stock steering parts.
- The included bearing greatly helps in speeding up the installation process ensuring that the right size is connected to the tie rod end.
- It's more affordable compared to other brands of tie rod ends.
- It's available in one finish only.
- It doesn't offer a warranty coverage.
Therefore we think...
The Mevotech tie rod end is built tough and reliable, resulting in a longer service life compared to regular tie rod ends. Aside from its neat, black polish, it also gives you a stress-free installation thanks to its OE-replacement feature. Its connection strength offers just the right amount needed by the car's steering system. There's no need to worry about buying separate steering parts, since this tie rod end works with stock components. So if you're into a product that's not just durable but also worth your money, then we suggest you try the Mevotech tie rod end.