Nifty Products Floor Mats
You surely had this moment when you were too lazy to go out of your car to eat. You just bought your meal from the store and brought it to the car, careful not to drop anything on the car floor. But eating inside your car is always uncomfortable, and being quite rushed on that day, it happened--bits of your snack and spills of your soda on the floor. Dirt and stains on your floor boards are not an issue if you have quality floor mats. You must always have them on, and you must clean them as often as needed just to be sanitary. If you have quite old floor mats, replace them with something like your original one. Check out if floor mats from Nifty Products can protect your car's floor boards best.
- With Xynet thermoplastic base
- With nylon as carpet material
- With retention system
- Custom-molded to the shape of the floor boards
- With textured surface for slip resistance
- Easy to clean
- Resistant to water, mud, grease, snow, and chemicals
We installed and tested these floor mats on a Honda Civic and a Chevrolet Suburban, and here is what we have to say:
- The molding of the floor mats was really impressive. The components fit snugly around the angles and curvatures of the floor boards, and the snap fasteners made the mats unmovable even when we rubbed the soles of our shoes against the carpet. The area around the pedals of the two vehicles was neat and perfectly molded.
- To test the slip resistance of the mats further, we tried to move around different kinds of cargo (filled boxes, bags, and medium-sized equipment). The floor mats held in place while keeping those objects from slipping when making turns and passing road curves.
- We tested the product's all-weather capability by spilling different kinds of liquid on it. The mats did not absorb them, making it easy to wipe them off. The areas where we spilled the liquids did not discolor as well.
- Overall, the product looked attractive and dependable.
- For such a simple component, we never expected to take half an hour to put the mats in place. The product did not come with instructions for figuring out which side should face what part of the floor boards.
With a lot of positive reviews online, you will surely have a good experience with these floor mats. The warranty offering is longer than other brands, and the price is really competitive. Just make sure to purchase one that is specific to the make and model of your car in order to prevent fitting hassles.