You're driving on the road when suddenly, your car stops. Upon checking, you realize that your starter has gone bad. In order to make your engine run, you need to have a high-quality starter installed. Your vehicle's starter uses an electric DC motor, which receives a high current needed to power your engine. When it gets worn or damaged, it's a must that you replace it immediately. And to give you an idea on which brand to rely on, here's what we think about the NSA starter:
NSA starter features:
- Sold individually
- Comes in a brand new condition
- Offered in PMGR type
- Provides 1.4 kW torque and 12 volts
- Uses clockwise rotation
- Has nine teeth
- Available as an OE replacement
- Comes in factory finish
- Recommended for OE-comparable usage
- Backed by a two-year NSA limited warranty
Upon testing the NSA starter on our 2012 Honda Odyssey, we noticed the following ups and downs:
- The installation is quick and simple; you just need to allot an hour and prepare a few simple tools.
- It's durable and reliable; it didn't show any signs of damage even after our six-mile drive.
- It gives sufficient power of 1.4 kW and 12 volts to start our 2012 Odyssey.
- It's compatible with our stock components, so there's no need to worry about the product fitting.
- Its factory finish gives the component a neat and clean look.
- Its two-year warranty gives you the assurance that NSA has got your back in the event of a factory defect.
- It's more affordable compared to other starter brands such as Motorcraft, AC Delco, and Mean Green.
- It would be better if the warranty period can be extended to more than two years.
- It may require minor modifications on some vehicles.
Therefore, we say...
The NSA starter delivers maximum performance and offers a long service life. It gives the required power needed by your engine, resulting in an enhanced performance. Moreover, it doesn't require a core to be installed, making the replacement more convenient. You don't have to worry about factory defects, since this product is backed by a two-year warranty. Aside from functionality, this component also gives you perfect fitting, thanks to its OE-comparability. So if you're on the hunt for a replacement part that's functional and affordable, then we suggest you try the NSA starter.