If you own a luxury car, you would surely love to brag about it to other drivers. But to make this a little subtle, you would only need your car's emblem displayed prominently in front and at the back of your vehicle. Your car's emblem is made of either metal or plastic, and it always has a certain polish to make it more attractive. Depending on the logo of your make, your emblem may come with or without a border. Also, it may be attached on a flat surface of your grille or hood, or it may have a special base that makes it sit on top of the hood a few centimeters higher. Whether your emblem is old or missing, you need to replace it with a new one to have your car better identified. Let us see if you will be prouder to display one from OES Genuine.
- Made from aluminum
- For the front
- Sold individually
We installed this component on a BMW M3 and a Mercedes-Benz C250, and here is what we have to say:
- Aesthetically, the emblem for the M3 and the C250 looked amazing. They were stunning in polished aluminum, and they always shone whenever hit by sunlight. Packaging was well done, for there were no scratches on the surface of the emblems.
- The star emblem for the C250 had a base that would let the main part of the emblem sit on top of the hood a few centimeters higher. This base component was solid, and the internal spring connected and locked with the slot on the hood without any trouble.
- The emblem of the BMW had a prong on the left and right back-side of the component; these two prongs slid smoothly into the small holes at the front of the car just above the grille.
- These are affordable ones, which are cheaper than other brands by 10USD to 20USD.
- The product did not come with instructions on how to make the emblem stick more securely on its mounting location. Given that attaching the emblem is always a one-try endeavor, such tips would surely be beneficial and would make the emblem stay attached longer.
These OES Genuine emblems for the M3 and the C250 look good and are cheaper than units from other brands. With their OE quality, you can definitely bring back your pride in owning and driving your car.