Your car suddenly stops in the middle of the road, and you have no idea why. Upon checking, you realize that your vehicle stalled due to the broken fuel pump. Although it's built tough, your car's fuel pump is still vulnerable to wear and damage. So when it gets damaged and starts to malfunction, it's a must that you replace it immediately. Aside from the fact that you can't run your car with a broken fuel pump, installing a new fuel pump also prevents further damage to other fuel system parts. To help you in searching for a top-notch fuel pump, here's what we think about the OES Genuine fuel pump:
OES Genuine fuel pump features:
- Sold individually
- Uses electric operation
- Offered as an OE replacement
- Includes fuel sending unit
- Comes with the pressure sensor included in the package
- Recommended for OE-comparable usage
- Built specifically for high horsepower applications
- Manufactured using only high-quality materials
- Suitable for gas-hungry engines
- Compatible with other stock fuel system components
- Offers easy installation
- Comes in a brand new condition
We tried the OES Genuine fuel pump on our 2012 Ford F-150, and noticed the following good and bad points:
- You can enjoy a hassle-free installation, thanks to its OE-comparable structure; all you need to prepare is a few inexpensive tools.
- You can readily notice the improvement in your car's performance; it gave our 2012 F-150 superior power all throughout our ten-mile drive.
- It offers a smooth ride throughout your trip and offers a long service life.
- It doesn't get damaged easily; it remained in good condition even after our test drive.
- It fits directly on the factory fuel pump's place so you don't have to worry about the component's fitting.
- It doesn't offer any warranty coverage.
- It's a bit pricey compared to other fuel pump brands like AC Delco, Delphi, and Crown.
For maximum performance and durability, you can put your trust on the OES Genuine fuel pump. It features an easy installation and lasts longer than standard fuel pumps. Made using high-quality materials, you're confident that you won't be bothered by a premature pump replacement. Moreover, this electric fuel pump comes with the fuel sending unit and pressure sensor already included in the package. So if you're looking for a component that's durable and easy to install, then we recommend the OES Genuine fuel pump.