Getting the perfect headers for your vehicle requires knowing what the attributes of high-quality headers are. These winning characteristics usually include the capability to cultivate power, improve the car's appearance, and regulate the system's temperature. Moreover, the right headers must have the appropriate fitment ready for various types of vehicles. So to help you in searching for the best headers suited to your car, we've tested the Pacesetter headers. Let's see if this product can stand out with its features and qualities.
Pacesetter headers features:
- It's specifically engineered for racetrack performance and sound in your vehicle.
- It utilizes mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubings.
- It's available in two different protective finishes: black paint and armor coat.
- Compared to stock manifolds, this header allows substantially higher flow.
- It boasts it CNC-machined thick steel flanges with milled surfaces.
- It comes with provisions for all factory sensors.
- It easily attaches to the stock Y-pipe on most vehicle models.
- It comes with illustrated instructions for installation.
- It's proudly made in the USA.
- It comes with hook-ups for smog and engine management sensors.
- It's backed by a three-year warranty.
We tried the Pacesetter headers on our 2011 Honda Accord, and here's what we have to say:
- It's easy to install; but there are a few modifications required.
- It's compatible with our stock header bolts so there's no need to buy new ones.
- Its 16-gauge mild steel tubings ensure a leak-free fitting.
- The paint protects the component from dust and rust, resulting in a possibly longer service life.
- It allows us to drive anywhere because it's 50-state smog legal.
- It's easy to clean, making frequent header replacement unnecessary.
- It's sold at a friendly price; it's not as expensive as other brands like Gibson and Banks.
- It would've been quicker to install the component if it was a direct fit.
- The paint isn't heat resistant so we had to sandblast and repaint it a bit.
- It's a bit pricey compared to other header brands like Spyder and Racing Power.
The Pacesetter headers deliver what high-quality headers should - enhanced performance, increased engine efficiency, and a long service life. It's perfect for those who desire an easy-to-clean component. However, you should take note that there minor fabrications needed when installing this header. A DIYer planning to install Pacesetter headers must have the basic knowledge on header use and installation. If you think you are familiar enough with how headers work, then we suggest you try the Pacesetter headers.