PIAA Headlight Bulb
Driving on a dark road is not only hard but also dangerous. If your car does not have the right headlight bulbs, you will not be able to illuminate the road before you, plus other drivers will not be able to notice you. But you should not just put any type of bulb on your headlight, for this needs to produce white light and be standard-compliant, among others. Thus, it is imperative that you only use the best original equipment bulbs for your car. If you want to have the best
eyes for your vehicle, then let us see if one from PIAA Xtreme White line will be the next one to install in those empty sockets.
- With welded focus ring and one-piece filament for proper positioning
- With heat-resistant glass tube with metal bond for crack and leak prevention
- Provides up to 120/110 watts of brightness
- Halogen bulb
- Produces white light
- With a year of PIAA limited warranty
- 4000 Kelvin color temperature
- With a blue top coat for an added blue tint to the white light
We tested this component on a Nissan Armada and a Kia Sportage, and here is what we have to say:
- Installation was really quick and easy; it barely took twenty minutes for the two cars. The focus ring was really helpful in making the bulb stay secure in its mounting socket.
- We drove the Armada and the Sportage around nine o'clock in the evening, and we were very pleased with the extremely white light that the bulbs produced. The blue tint was a good idea, which made the bulbs give off a whiter and brighter light than other OE bulbs. The bluish color of the emitted light stood out when switching to high beam. When the headlights were switched to low beam, they emitted the same quality of white light without blinding our fellow oncoming drivers.
- Offered with the same warranty as others, these performance bulbs are priced higher than other brands.
- The coverage of the illumination looked insufficient from our viewpoint. The old headlight bulbs illuminated the road ahead farther than these ones did.
Generally, PIAA headlight bulbs are received with appreciation from consumers. The technology used is good, and it will definitely benefit you if you are looking for intense white light for your headlights. Pricewise and warranty-wise, these bulbs seem to be a good investment even if they are on the more expensive range.