Just because corner lights aren't your vehicle's main source of illumination when you're driving, it doesn't make them any less important to a driver's visibility. That is why having a good set of corner lights is still essential to your safety. To find out which corner light will give the best lighting, we've installed a set of Replacement corner lights on our 2001 Camry and tested it on a variety of elements.
- Made of high-grade plastic with clear and amber lens
- OE-comparable fit and style
- Bulbs included
- Meets DOT and SAE standards
- Backed by a 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Upon visual inspection of the part, we noticed how much the Replacement corner light looked identical to original part. It had the same style and fit, which made installation a breeze. The replacement part went right in our 2001 Camry without any modifications on the part.
- The new cornering lights gave the Camry a dramatic new look. The clearer, more pristine lens of the Replacement corner light was a refreshing upgrade to the stock's yellowish and dingy corner lights. Overall, it considerably improved the Camry's exterior look.
- One of the Replacement corner light's most favorable features is its price. At a fraction of the price of OEM parts, it looked and installed exactly like an originally manufactured replacement.
- The Replacement corner light did not come with a new plastic fastener, which was needed to install the assembly' the car's frame. We had to buy one from the dealership to complete the installation.
- Although it was fairly easy to install--mainly because of its direct-fit style--we had difficulty with the step-by-step process. In fact, we ended up breaking off one of the clips because of the lack of directions. We would have appreciated a detailed set of instructions readily available with the set.
The Replacement corner light not only looks good as a replacement for your car's stock corner light, but it also fits perfectly to the vehicle to ensure a better seal. Made of durable high-grade plastic, this corner light offers long-lasting automotive lighting without incurring additional costs. Aside from being an inexpensive alternative to OEM parts, the Replacement corner light also installs easily without the use of modifications.