Preserving your vehicle's top condition requires proper care and maintenance. This involves replacing parts that are worn or damaged as soon as possible. One of the essential parts of your truck that needs to be checked regularly is your step bumper. Aside from enabling you to get on your truck bed easily, the step bumper also affects your truck's overall look. It can either complement or you're your desired vehicle appearance. Although the step bumper is built tough to offer a long service life, it may still get worn over time. That is exactly why installing a high-quality step bumper is a must, if you want to avoid the hassle of frequently replacing the part. To help you in choosing a sturdy step bumper, here's a short opinion on the Replacement step bumper:
Replacement step bumper features
- It's available as an OE replacement.
- It comes in a sleek, stylish design.
- It's made of a durable plastic material.
- It features a unique, chrome finish.
- It's crafted in compliance to high-quality standards.
- It comes in different finishes to match your truck's appearance.
- Its unique design gives a sure step and rugged good looks.
- It's covered by a one-year unlimited-mileage warranty.
We tested the Replacement step bumper on our 2000 Mazda B2500, and our observations are as follows:
- It boosts our truck's appearance with its sophisticated yet rugged design.
- Its chrome finish complements our B2500's overall look.
- Installing the Replacement step bumper is easy; it involves only simple, inexpensive tools.
- It's made of durable steel, making it last longer and resist premature wear.
- It's compatible with our B2500's stock rear bumper.
- It comes with a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- The Replacement step bumper costs a bit higher than other cheaper brands such as Bolton Premiere.
- Its warranty covers only one year, considerably shorter than other warranty periods like AutoTrust Gold's five-year warranty.
- It doesn't include step pads with the package, but it comes with a step pad provision.
Balancing it all out
The step bumper from Replacement comes jam-packed with lots of features such as stylish design options and a unique sure-footing structure. It accentuates the truck's appearance and it's very easy to install. All you need is a few, simple tools, and the installation can be done in less than 20 minutes. If you're after quick installation and step bumper durability, then we highly recommend you try Replacement's step bumper.