Drivers are not mind readers. We all read cues from other drivers based on the lighting signals they use. When your vehicle's turn signal light is busted, you are most likely to end in a side collision with another vehicle. Don't be a jerk on the road--fix your turn signal light immediately to avoid getting into fender-benders or being pulled over by traffic officers. We tested the Replacement turn signal light on our Toyota Tacoma to find out if this light is good enough to have on the road.
- Driver-side location
- With plastic lens
- Comes with clear and amber lens finish
- OE replacement
- DOT- and SAE- approved
- Sold individually
- With one-year unlimited-mileage warranty
What we liked
- Installation of the turn signal light was a snap. We were able to bed in the light in less than 10 minutes, since it didn't require any vehicle modification. Even a novice on car mechanics can install this signal light easily. Moreover, it fits our Toyota Tacoma just like a glove.
- The light works a lot better than the stock one that we had. It works well on the get-go, and we're impressed at how bright (but not blinding) the lighting was. We're very happy with this light's performance so far.
- This signal light from Replacement gave us good value for our money. The dealership we checked out sells similar signal lights for $100. Other brands online are slightly more expensive as well. We'd feel ripped off if we bite the bait.
What we didn't like
- It does not come with a wiring harness. Ordering the harness separately can be a waste of time, especially when you're rushing to get your vehicle back on the road.
- It looks just like any other OE-replacement signal light. There's nothing much going on in terms of style.
Our final say
Don't expect too much on this light's appearance, because it looks just like most standard signal lights in the market. However, if you value performance over form, you won't be disappointed with this item. It won't enhance the exterior of your vehicle, but it will definitely keep you safe on the road. With a sweet bargain price to boot, the Replacement turn signal light is most certainly one of the best economical turn signal lights that you can get for your automobile.