Spyder Fog Light
You're driving early in the morning when you notice that it's still dark. You turn on your fog lights but no lights show up or even flash for a second. When this happens, it's a must that you go back and replace your fog lights first. Driving safety can only be assured when you have a properly working lighting system. That is why to guide you in choosing the perfect brand, we've tested the Spyder fog light on our 2007 Honda Civic. And here's what we think:
Spyder fog light features:
- Available as a direct fit product
- Built to OE specifications
- Comes with a smoked lens
- Sold as a pair of lights
- Includes bulbs and mounting brackets with the package
- Uses halogen as its light source
- Comes in a distinctive elliptical shape
- Certified and approved by DOT and SAE
- Weather-sealed for moisture prevention
- Works well with other stock lighting system components
- Covered by a six-month Spyder limited warranty
Upon testing the Spyder headlight on our 2007 Honda Civic, we noticed these good and bad points:
- It's quick and easy to install; all you need to use is a few simple tools.
- You can readily install the fog lights as a pair, so you wouldn't have to buy them separately.
- It comes in varying styles that give your car's front end a stunning appearance.
- It also includes the needed bulbs and a mounting bracket with the package.
- There's no need to worry about moisture getting in since it's completely weather-sealed.
- You don't have to change your whole lighting system since this fog light works well with your factory wiring harnesses.
- It gives out a brighter beam of light compared to your stock fog light.
- It's offered at an affordable price unlike other expensive brands such as ARB and PIAA.
- It doesn't have wiring harnesses included.
- Its warranty coverage would be better if it was offered on a longer period.
What we say...
If you're on the hunt for a fog light that's worth your money, then we highly recommend the Spyder fog light. Aside from performing its functions effectively by providing a brighter light than stock, it also enhances the look of your vehicle's front fascia. It can resist harsh weather conditions and keep moisture from entering the fog light. Moreover, installing it is simple and only involves a few instructions. To achieve the perfect light, we suggest you try the Spyder fog light.