With so many ways to customize your vehicle, it can be difficult to have an idea of where to start. A very popular point of modification is the headlight. A Spyder Headlight is a great one to have. With two models available, it is simple to find the right Spyder Headlight to fit your needs. They are designed to be quite superior to most stock headlight designs, with a brighter and more focused beam. When it comes to safety, lighting is one of the most important things to worry about, so you neve...r want to compromise with inferior lighting systems. The Spyder Headlight comes with either a black or a chrome housing. They both provide excellent lighting characteristics, and they can really help you find your way at night. They are designed for custom applications, which means that you should have no hassles during the installation process. The Spyder Headlight comes predrilled so you do not have to worry about anything more than removing the old headlight and bolting the new assembly into place. Because the alignment of your headlights is so important to their proper function, be certain to follow the alignment procedure as outlined in your repair manual before driving anywhere with your new Spyder Headlights. Shoppers understandably desire great support and help when they buy good quality car parts from us. So of course we make available a twenty-four hour a day support bureau to answer your calls. Everyone hates paying for shipping, so we provide totally free shipping on every order at least $50. If you spot a lower price elsewhere, let us know - we will beat any legitimate auto part price.
To drive safely at night or along dark roads, you need to have a properly working headlight. A high-quality headlight allows you to see the road clearly and to be visible to other drivers in the area. Good thing there are lots of headlights available in the market. However, it's important that you know which headlight brand to use, as this is one of the first steps to getting the perfect headlight for your car. You must identify your vehicle's model, year, and specifications before choosing a brand. That is why to help you in selecting the perfect headlight, here is our short review of the Spyder headlight:
Spyder headlight features
- Direct fit
- Completely weather-sealed
- Compatible with stock headlight bulbs
- Stylish and available in different types, from projectors to halos
- Approved by DOT
- Backed by a 90-day warranty
Upon testing the Spyder headlight on our 2008 Corolla, we found these benefits and drawbacks:
- It's custom-made to fit our Corolla so there's no sweat installing it.
- The headlight's razor-sharp design gives our car a new, stunning look.
- There's no need to change bulbs thanks to Spyder's compatibility with the factory headlight bulb.
- Because it's offered in various styles, we're able to get our choice of a projector headlight.
- There's no moisture inside the headlight, except for a few drops which vanishes after driving for some miles.
- It's relatively cheap compared to other brands like Anzo and Rampage, which bear more expensive price tags.
- The projector lights aren't bright enough unless you get an HID system.
- Some of the installation instructions are inaccurate, though the headlight is still easy to install due to its OE-compatibility.
- The headlight doesn't require changing of our Corolla's stock bulb; but when we tried it on our Impala, the bulb had to be changed with a new one.
All in all, the Spyder headlight bears outstanding features and characteristics. If you're into a plug-and-play replacement headlight, then this would be perfect for you. Its custom product fit allows any user to simply remove the old headlight and install this new one; no splicing or rewiring required on most vehicles. However, the lights produced by the projector headlight may not be as bright as your stock headlight's. To obtain brighter lights, we suggest you use an HID system to go with the Sypder headlight.