Timken Wheel Bearing
One of the most critical systems on your car or truck is the wheel bearing. Your wheel bearings allow the wheels to turn on the spindle. Without them, your vehicle would just be an expensive piece of sculpture. Wheel bearing will eventually fail, and because they are so important, you should always replace them with high quality bearings, such as a Timken Wheel Bearing. Timken Wheel Bearings are designed to handle the extreme stress of performance driving. They are available in six different des...igns, and no matter what you application, you should be able to find a Timken Wheel Bearing to fit your car or light truck. Every one of the six Timken Wheel Bearing designs is done in different sizes for different applications. For example, the UNIPAC series of Timken Wheel Bearing features a two-row tapered design that is especially useful when weight is a factor. An example of such an application is a racing vehicle, when every gram saved is horsepower earned. Many of the Timken Wheel Bearings come with integrated sensors and friction controls that work with antilock brakes and traction control systems. No matter which of the six designs of Timken Wheel Bearing you choose, you can be confident that it is a quality bearing that is able to get you where you need to go. Auto parts customers should certainly get superlative support while shopping for quality parts for their car or truck. So of course we make available a 24/7/365 sales assistance bureau to support you with your queries. Nobody likes to pay for shipping, so all parts come with totally free shipping for all orders $50 or more. If you spot a better price somewhere else, tell us - we will meet or beat any advertised price for auto parts.
One of the most essential components of a top-notch suspension system is a durable and reliable wheel bearing. The wheel bearing is usually located within your vehicle's wheel hub assembly, which is where the tires and the brakes are attached. Mainly composed of the bearing itself and the race, the wheel bearing allows your tires to rotate freely and smoothly for a more comfortable and stable driving experience. It also allows your vehicle to carry some extra load without giving you any worries or doubts that your wheel assembly will break down and fail you. But no matter how confident you are about your wheel bearings, they are bound to deteriorate and fail at some point. When you start hearing noisy rubbing sounds while you are driving in high speed or when your suspension system steers and vibrates uncontrollably, it is definitely time to replace your bearings. They say Timken is one of the world's best bearing brands. Let's find out if the Timken wheel bearing is worthy of the praises.
Timken wheel bearing features
- OE replacement
- Made from high-quality Timken certified steel
- Sold individually or in complete wheel bearing sets
- Comes with a heavy-duty seal
- Features pre-adjusted hubs that are serviceable
- Equipped with highly engineered raceway profiles
- Covered in a special proprietary surface finish
We tried the Timken wheel bearing on our road monster, which is a Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD, and here's what we have to say:
- The Timken wheel bearing is highly compatible with the rest of our suspension system components. Its OE feature helped us a lot during the installation. We did not have any problems in terms of fit and compatibility. It was like the wheel bearing was especially made for our Chevy Silverado.
- Its pre-adjusted setting is perfect for performance optimization and longer maintenance intervals.
- The wheel bearing's extremely precise internal geometry and specially engineered raceway profiles guaranteed optimal stress distribution, which allowed our Silverado to take in heavier loads than usual. The truck's towing capacity also increased, and we had no problems in terms of handling and cornering.
- Its first-rate stainless steel material and special surface finish greatly enhanced the wheel bearing's performance and durability. We are confident that our Chevy Silverado's wheel bearing and hub assembly will stay rust-free for a long time.
- The Timken wheel hub bearing is a little more expensive than other wheel bearing brands'. But considering all the benefits our Chevy Silverado got from this bearing, it was still a great find.
- Another downer was the fact that the wheel bearing we purchased does not have any warranty privilege. However, with the quality of the Timken wheel bearing's performance on our Chevrolet Silverado, we don't think we need warranty coverage.
After a series of meticulous test-drives, the Timken wheel bearing proved to be worthy of all the commendations it received. Our Silverado glided with pride through the roughest roads in our state, and we did not encounter any glitch in the suspension system. The carrying capacity increased, but we didn't have to worry about its effect on our gas mileage because our truck remained fuel efficient even with the heavier loads. There were no initial signs of wear even if the Silverado was repeatedly soaked in mud and exposed to different weather conditions.
As for the high price tag, we still think it's worth every penny. They always say that "you get what you pay for," and guess what? We did get what our money deserved. Even if we did not get any warranty perks, the Timken wheel bearing we bought for our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD was definitely a great investment.
- Timken ABS Cable Harness
- Timken Alternator Bearing
- Timken AT Rear Seal
- Timken Axle Bearing
- Timken Axle Bearing Race
- Timken Axle Seal
- Timken Axle Shaft Bearing
- Timken Bearing
- Timken Bearing Race
- Timken Camshaft Seal
- Timken Clutch Release Bearing
- Timken Countershaft Bearing
- Timken Crankshaft Repair Sleeve
- Timken Crankshaft Seal
- Timken Differential Bearing
- Timken Differential Bearing Race
- Timken Differential Seal
- Timken Driveshaft Support Bearing
- Timken Extension Housing Seal
- Timken Generator Bearing
- Timken Input Shaft Bearing
- Timken Input Shaft Seal
- Timken Intermediate Shaft Seal
- Timken Mainshaft Bearing
- Timken Oil Pump Seal
- Timken Output Shaft Bearing
- Timken Output Shaft Seal
- Timken Pilot Bearing
- Timken Pinion Bearing
- Timken Pinion Bearing Race
- Timken Pinion Seal
- Timken Power Steering Seal
- Timken Release Bearing
- Timken Seal
- Timken Selector Shaft Seal
- Timken Spindle Bearing
- Timken Steering Knuckle Race
- Timken Steering Knuckle Seal
- Timken Steering Worm Shaft Seal
- Timken Timing Cover Seal
- Timken Torque Converter Seal
- Timken Trans. Case Bearing
- Timken Transfer Case Bearing
- Timken Transfer Case Input Shaft Bearing
- Timken Transfer Case Oil Pump Housing Seal
- Timken Transfer Case Output Shaft Bearing
- Timken Transfer Case Output Shaft Race
- Timken Transfer Case Seal
- Timken Transfer Case Shifter Shaft Seal
- Timken Transmission Seal
- Timken Wheel Bearing Assembly
- Timken Wheel Bearing Module
- Timken Wheel Bearing Race
- Timken Wheel Hub
- Timken Wheel Hub Assembly
- Timken Wheel Seal