- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Valley Hitch Wiring KitsWe have 1 Items In-stock.
- Clearance Item
- Free Ground Shipping
- Low Price Guarantee
VALLEY FOLDING BALL GOOSENECK TRAILER HITCH, STEEL, POWDERCOATED BLACK
Valley hitches are designed to distribute the towing weight into the vehicles' chassis exclusively for towing purposes. Hitches (see more)
- SKU#: V1169890
- Brand: Valley
- Fit Note: Fleetside, Cab & Chassis, Fleetside, Crew Cab Pickup, Fleetside, Extended Cab Pickup, Fleetside, Extended Crew Cab Pickup, Fleetside, Standard Cab Pickup, Styleside, Cab & Chassis, Styleside, Crew Cab Pickup, Styleside, Extended Cab Pickup, Styleside, Standard Cab Pickup
- Receiver Tube Size: Not applicable
- Recommended Use: Fifth wheel campers, commercial trailers or similar
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Maximum Gross Trailer Weight: 25000 lbs.
- Maximum Tongue Weight: 5000 lbs.
- Requires Drilling: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime Valley limited warranty
- Valley Bike Rack
- Valley Hitch
- Valley Hitch Brake Control Adapters
- Valley Hitch Cargo Rack
- Valley Hitch Cover
- Valley Hitch Mount Kit
- Valley Hitch Rail Kit
- Valley Hitch T- Connectors
- Valley Roof Rack
- Valley Spare Tire Carrier
When you're driving a vehicle that's hauling a trailer, whether it's a box, a flatbed, a boat, or your traveling residence, you know you've got to have your signal lights working properly. You're a good driver, and you're confident with this setup, but you've got to admit that your visibility is somewhat impaired, compared to driving a car without a trailer, so there's nothing more important than making sure that the lights you use to signal your intentions on the road are working properly, with a configuration that fits your hauling vehicle. You need parts that connect and disconnect easily, and you don't want a one size fits all setup, because you need to make sure that you've got all the necessary wires to fit your specific vehicle and trailer, without extra ones that confuse the issue and lead to connection errors that can put you in danger. You need a Valley Hitch Wiring Kit, and you make a great choice by going with this company's parts, because they've been making hitches and accessories for over 59 years. With a Valley Hitch Wiring Kit, you'll get your T-connectors, circuit protection, and the lights and lenses you need to be safe on the road. We know you definitely deserve first-rate sales support while buying good quality parts for their car or truck. Accordingly, we built an always-open technical support call desk to support you with your questions. Nobody likes to pay for shipping, so all parts come with free shipping for all orders greater than $50. If you find a better price, tell us - we will beat any legitimate auto part price.