Ventshade Vent Visor Performance
You need the style and protection that only a vent visor can provide, and you just can't go wrong with a genuine Ventshade Vent Visor, because this pioneering company has been making these accessories for a very long time. In fact, the Ventshade Deflector, with its metallic look, has been around for 70 years, and it's still one of the most popular choices around. The Ventvisor is an acrylic version, and you've seen this part on a lot of vehicles, because knowledgeable drivers know that thi...s company delivers great fit, great looks, and easy installation. The In-Channel variation gives you a similar part, but it's got a sleeker, more tucked-in profile, so the part you choose depends on the look you're going for. If you're driving a truck or SUV, you've got all of these choices available, with the additional option of the Aerovisor, which is a part that extends out a bit further in a streamlined curve, which gives added protection when you've got a vehicle that gets into off road situations where things are flying all over the place. With a Ventshade Vent Visor, you know that whatever model you choose, it's going to install easily and look great, because it's made just for your vehicle. Auto part buyers certainly deserve superb sales support when considering dependable automotive parts. Because you deserve that, we maintain a 24/7 technical help call center to address your requests. To sweeten the deal, your parts come with totally free shipping on every order $50 and higher. If you can find a better price, give us a call - we will meet or beat any legitimate auto part price.
Driving on the road, especially on rough, sandy surfaces, gets your car at risk of sucking all the road debris through the open windows. Although a quick solution would be to just shut off the windows, that wouldn't work on smokers. There must be a small opening in the window to allow the smoke to flow out of your car. However, you can't possibly open your window during rain or snow. That is where a vent visor can help you out. With a vent visor is installed, you can partially open your windows without worrying about debris, rain, or snow getting inside your vehicle. To help you decide which vent visor would be worth your money, we tried the Ventshade vent visor on our 2009 Accord. And here's what we have to say:
Ventshade vent visor features
- Available in direct fit
- Made of top-grade, scratch-resistant acrylic material
- Comes in an external tape-mount type
- Comes in a set of four
- Has a smoked finish
- Covered with a lifetime Ventshade limited warranty
We tested the Ventshade vent visor on our 2009 Accord, and here's what we found out:
- It adds a sleek, streamlined look on our car.
- It installs easily with a snug, firm fit; the front pieces stick to the front windows securely.
- The vent visor resists scratches very well; it retains its smooth, smoked finish even after we tried to scratch it.
- The visor's external-tape mount type spares our 2009 Accord's finish from touching the adhesive.
- We're able to keep the window partially open while we're parked; almost-zero dust enters the vehicle.
- The vent visor remains in good condition even after driving for some miles in the afternoon, under the scorching heat of the sun.
- The rear vent visors doesn't fit as well as the front ones. You'll have to squeeze in a drop of glue to secure them better.
- It's a bit expensive compared to other vent visor brands like Weathertech and AVS.
Therefore, we say...
Ventshade vent visors stand out from other vent visors with its high-quality acrylic material and its sleek, smoked finish. We like how it complemented the look of our 2009 Accord. Moreover, it's easy to install and doesn't require expensive tools to be used. It allows you to drive with the windows partially open even during rain or snow. However, Ventshade costs a few bucks higher than other brands. So if you're looking for a long-term visor, you can try Ventshade. It's sleek and it's worth the investment.
- Ventshade Adhesive Tape
- Ventshade Air Dam
- Ventshade Air Deflector
- Ventshade Body Kit
- Ventshade Bug Shield
- Ventshade Door Handle Cover
- Ventshade Door Sill
- Ventshade Door Sill Protector
- Ventshade Fender Flares
- Ventshade Fender Protectors
- Ventshade Fender Vents
- Ventshade Fuel Door Cover
- Ventshade Fuel Door Graphics
- Ventshade Headlight Bezel
- Ventshade Headlight Cover
- Ventshade Headlight Trim
- Ventshade Hood Scoop
- Ventshade Hood Vents
- Ventshade Mirror Cover
- Ventshade Rear Valance