Removing harmful gases from your vehicle is essential in keeping a safe ride. This is done by directing these toxic gases away from the engine. And the component responsible for this job is your car's exhaust pipe. Although it's built tough to resist waste gases, your vehicle's exhaust pipe may still get worn or damaged over time. That is why it's important to install a high-quality one. To help you in selecting the right exhaust pipe for your car, here's what we think about the Walker exhaust pipe:
Walker exhaust pipe features:
- Sold individually
- Comes in a natural finish
- Made from aluminized steel
- Offered as an OE replacement
- Built using only top-grade materials
- Easy to clean
- Features quick installation
- Recommended for OE-comparable usage
Upon trying the Walker exhaust pipe on our 2012 Dodge Challenger, we noticed the following good and bad points:
- You can enjoy a hassle-free installation; you just need to allot 30 minutes time and prepare a few simple tools.
- Its natural finish gives the exhaust pipe a neat and clean look.
- It's highly durable thanks to its aluminized steel material; it didn't get form any damage even after our ten-mile drive around the city.
- It fits perfectly on our stock exhaust pipe's place, so you don't have to worry about modifying it.
- It's easy to clean, allowing you to keep the exhaust pipe in its top condition.
- It's more affordable compared to other exhaust pipe brands such as Magnaflow, Heartthrob Exhaust, and MBRP.
- It would've been better if it was offered with a warranty coverage.
- It's available in natural finish only, but it's not that big of a deal.
For a durable and reliable exhaust pipe, you can rely on the Walker exhaust pipe. It's tough and can endure hazardous gases from your car, resulting in a long service life. Moreover, you don't have to worry about installing this component, since it fits directly onto your stock's place. It's also easy to clean and maintain in good condition. Aside from providing superb exhaust performance, it is also budget-friendly. It costs a lot cheaper than other brands of exhaust pipe, saving you bucks that could mean a lot in the long run. So if you are looking for a replacement part that is not just feature-packed but also affordable, then we suggest you try the Walker exhaust pipe.