To drive safely on the road, you need to have a properly working brake system. One component crucial in stopping your vehicle is the brake disc. Although it's built tough, you car's brake disc is still subjected to wear and damage over time. That is why it's a must to install a high-quality brake disc. And to give you an idea on which brake disc brand to rely on, here's what we have to say about the Winhere brake disc:
Winhere brake disc features:
- Sold individually
- Designed for OE-comparability and direct fit application
- Offers high carbon content
- Comes with rust-preventive coating
- Features thermal cracking and distortion resistance
- Provides a higher coefficient of friction
- Offers resistance to vibrations and noise
- Comes with improved heat dissipation
- Features easy installation
- Backed by a 12-month or 12,000-mile limited warranty
Upon trying the Winhere brake disc on our 2011 Honda Civic, we noticed the following benefits and drawbacks:
- You can enjoy a breezy installation; all you need to prepare is a few handy tools and allot around 30 minutes of time.
- It's sturdy and reliable, thanks to the premium quality of materials used during the manufacturing process.
- It doesn't break easily because it's highly resistant to thermal cracking and distortion, resulting in a longer service life compared to regular brake discs.
- You don't have to worry about corrosion, since this brake disc has an anti-corrosion coating.
- You can immediately notice an enhanced braking performance; slowing down and stopping becomes faster easier.
- It's sold at a more affordable price compared to other brake disc brands such as Brembo, EBC, and Bendix.
- It's more suited to European vehicles than American vehicles, making it more fitting for foreign cars.
- The warranty coverage can still be extended to more than a year.
The Winhere brake disc delivers superior stopping performance. Its high carbon content and high coefficient of friction gives you the needed friction in order to stop or slow down you vehicle. Aside from its functionality, it's also resistant to corrosion, cracking, and distortion. Its plain surface and OE-comparability allows for an easy installation, giving you the convenience of replacing the brake disc in a matter of minutes. Through its improved heat dissipation, you're assured that this brake disc will not wear and tear prematurely. So if you're on the hunt for a component that's worth your time and money, then we suggest you try the Winhere brake disc.