- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Toyota Mark II Ball JointWe have 1 Items In-stock. Select a year to continue.
- Low Price Guarantee
PROFORGED - BALL JOINTS
Factory replacement ball joints restore a vehicle’s steering to the high standards of OEMs, which means better steering, suspension and safety regardless of whether the vehicle is a classic or modern vehicle. Proforged ball joints are fabricated from chromoly and forged steel, the combination of which yields incredible strength and toughness and every critical surface is machined for a perfect fit. Proforged, the leading aftermarket manufacturer of factory replacement steering and suspension components, utilizes the latest advances in design and technology to bring drivers the best steering systems in the world.
- Million mile limited warranty
- Fits most applications
- CNC-machined for exact fit
- Exceeds OEM standards
- Chromoly ball studs
- Forged SAE1045 housings
- Durable accordion-style boots keep grease in and dirt out
See individual product for application details.
- SKU#: PCP10110202
- Brand: Proforged Chassis Parts
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Greasable: Yes
- Warranty: 3 year/36,000 mile Proforged Chassis Parts limited warranty
- 1972-1976 | All Engines | All Submodels